Chapter 50: Madness part 2

Bella hadn't shown up to collect Cece and it was getting late so Estella magicked up a bed for her in Diana's room as she had many times and tucked her in the same she had with all her children kissing their heads and telling them how much she loved them.
"What's love Auntie Esti?"the seven year old asked looking up at her aunt after she'd told her she loved her.
"Love...em...love is when you care about someone a lot,like I care about the stray dog in Hogsmeade so I give it some food but I love Jack" Estella attempted to explain love really having no clue how to.

"I love you too then"Cece told Estella before dozing off leaving Estella slightly shocked.
The poor girl had never been told she was loved,even if her mother could be stingy she'd always told her she loved her before bed.

"You alright love?"Jack said looking over worriedly at Estella as she arrived back in the kitchen after putting the kids to bed.
"Yeah"Estella swallowed regaining her composure.
"Cece's staying,I don't know where Bella's gone"

"It'll be ok"Jack smiled pulling her in close to him and kissing her hair.
"I hope your right"Estella sighed anxiously.

Of course if Estella knew the events that were about to take place she would have felt so many other emotions.

Cece lay in bed that night,even at her young age she could sense that things were not right in the world and that something big was about to happen.