Chapter 23:Sixth Year

Time Skip to Estella's sixth year and Narcissa's seventh....time skips might be a bit more frequent now 💗
_____________________________
"Good morning Ms.Black"Professor Binns smiled as his favourite student entered the classroom,sixteen year old Estella Black is very different from fourteen year old Estella.Her usual raven hair now incorporates natural chestnut highlights,fully grown at 5'7ft,with a tiny hourglass figure and more brave and spunky this Estella's very different.

"Good morning Professor Binns"Estella nodded in the ghosts direction before taking a seat at her desk beside Mary McDonald.
"Mary"she smiled at the Gryffindor
"Estella"Mary smiled back quietly.

"Now students!"Professor Binns exclaimed "it's time that I pair you up and we can get your projects done!"The ghost mimicked clapping his hands together as he paired people up.
"Maureen Bullstrode
Mary Mc Donald" Estella have a sympathetic look towards Mary as she rose from her seat to sit beside Maureen.

"Marlene McKinnon
Alice Fortescue"

"Remus Lupin
Peter Pettigrew"

"James Potter
Sirius Black"

"Estella Black and...
Lily Evans"

Estella and Lily both looked shocked at eachother and very quickly the tension rose in the classroom.While neither Estella and Lily had ever spoken to eachother it was obvious that this pairing was going to be rough.
Estella being part of a pure blood family who believe that muggleborn witches and wizards should be cut out of the Wizarding world and Lily being a muggleborn witch they're perceptions of each other were not good.

Estella who'd never spoke to a muggleborn thought of Lily as someone who didn't belong here due to her psychotic sister and parents drilling that into her head since infancy.

Lily who avoided pure bloods like Estella as much as possible believed Estella to be just like the rest though James and Sirius had told her many times that Estella wasn't that bad she refused to believe that.

"Pair up girls!"Professor Binns snapped allowing both girls to creep towards each other refusing to make eye contact.

"Now these are your pairs for the rest of the year!"Professor Binns informed them and once again Estella and Lily stared at each other and sighed deeply

This was going to be a long year!