Chapter 17: Cured or Cursed ?

Language ⚠️
Andromeda looked around the room rubbing her hazel eyes gently,Estella was still unconscious on the couch with Narcissa who had left her hours ago clutching her hand,Sirius was nodding in and out of sleep while James was as good as unconscious.
"She'll be alright Andy"Sirius whispered
"I know"Andromeda replied trying to convince herself that it was true.

"Guys!"came Narcissa's voice and Andromeda looked over and saw Estella shaking violently.
"Wha...what's happening"Narcissa stuttered,tears filling her eyes.
"Either the vile is working or it's not...."Sirius trailed off as the two sisters clutched eachother as they watched their younger sister shake as if she was having a seizure in the air.

Estella's body suddenly flew around above them and Naricssa cried out and buried her head in Andromeda's shoulder while Andromeda repeatedly told herself to breathe and be strong.

After what felt like hours thought was only a few minutes Estella landed on the couch and slowly woke up.
"Esti!"Narcissa cried running and squeezing her sister with tears streaming down her face.
"Hey Cissy....why are you crying?"Estella looked at her older sister worry flashing over her face as Narcissa continued wailing and Andromeda asked
"You don't remember anything Esti?"

"Well Sirius ran away, Bella attacked me,we came here,James was a dick..." Estella began
"Hey!"James interrupted
"Not the time James!"Sirius said exasperatedly
"Continue Estella"
"Well after I went to lunge for Potter and everything went black and Bellatrix's voice filled my head telling me to do things I didn't want to do" Estella concluded
"And..." James drawled
"That's it...that's all I can remember"Estella replied nodding her head dazedly.

"Bella, Black cursed you"Sirius told her
"What?!"Estella exclaimed
"Yeah,that's why you were behaving oddly and why you blacked out"Narcissa added
"Wh...Why though?"Estella stuttered
"She misses you"Andromeda cut in earning her looks from Narcissa and Sirius.
"I'm so sick of her bullshit"Estella scoffed wishing she had the confidence to stand up to Bellatrix.

"I'm going to Jack's"Estella announced abruptly.
"What...why?"Sirius,Andromeda and Narcissa all snapped at the same time.
"To talk to someone who wasn't just involved or related"she began shooting a look at James "or have a deep hatred for my eldest sister"she announced.

"She just wants to snog her boyfriend"James teased earning gaging from Sirius,Narcissa and Andromeda and a smack from Estella.
"I'm not wrong!"he protested
"You can't talk about my love life Potter!"Estella exclaimed "Your still chasing Evans!"
"Hey!"James wined "My little Lilyflower and I have a connection"

"Lovesick puppy"Sirius smirked clapping James on the back "Don't add to the tapestry too soon Esti"
"Gits!"Estella murmured before heading into the fireplace and shouting "Nott Manor!"and she vanished in a puff is green smoke.

"They are so going to make out"Sirius laughed
"Don't put that image into our heads"Andromeda exclaimed as Narcissa shuddered behind her.
________________________________
Sorry for the delay in the update there was just a lot going on I'll post the next chapter in a few hours to make up for it
Thanks for Reading
Maria 💗