Chapter 28:Here comes the bride!

Estella followed Adelaide down the stairs as she silently prayed Narcissa had gotten the message about the signal.She knew Cissa loved Malfoy she was sure about that but she also knew none of them were ready Bella did it and ignored the fact it happened,Andy ran from it and now it's Cissy's turn to most people it's blood or not,Love or not but Estella and Narcissa knew better today it was Bella or Andy they both knew which sister they should pick but picking the right one was hard and as of current near impossible.

"Oh Estella darling you look gorgeous"her mother cooed when she appeared with Adelaide.
"Thank you mother as do you"Estella replied smiling at her mother slightly.
"You know you do look gorgeous"a voice smirked as they wrapped their arms around Estella's waist.
"Git"she giggled as she turned around to face Jack.

"Estella,Jacob"Cygnus nodded as he passed them "Please open the door Estella dear"
"Of course father"Estella nodded releasing herself from Jack's grip and rolling her eyes at him.

The second she opened the door guests poured in,she spotted her cousin Regulus with the Carrow girl on his arm,he smiled lightly at her and she returned the smile.

She also saw Bella appear in the same dress as her with her raven head of curls pulled up in a bun.
"Estella"she greeted approaching her sister.
"Bellatrix"Estella nodded coldly the relationship between the girls had deteriorated so much that is was pretty much nonexistent.

"Are you ready to go get Cissy?"Bellatrix asked after a few minutes of silence between the sisters.
"I guess so"Estella replied as she followed Bellatrix up the stairs.

"Oh Cissa you look gorgeous!"Bellatrix exclaimed when they walked into the room
"Thank you Bella"Narcissa smiled giving Bellatrix a slight hug.

"Ready Cissy?"Estella asked her sister half heartedly.
"Yeah"Narcissa nodded smiling as tears fell down her face.
"Aww Cissy"Estella laughed pulling her in for a hug and grabbing Bellatrix by the arm to add her and surprisingly she didn't pull away.
After a minute the three girls pulled apart tears falling down all their faces.
"Let's do this ladies!"Estella smiled lifting up her bouquet of white and pink roses from the table.
Narcissa laughed and sniffled a little before agreeing and the girls got ready for the wedding.

________________________________

The wedding music began as Bellatrix walked down the aisle holding her bouquet with a small smile playing on her face.
Next was Estella who walked just as Bellatrix did with a wider smile,she saw The Nott's in the seat behind her families and have them a short smile as she slid into the seat beside Bellatrix, Rodolphus and her mother.

Estella then glued her eyes to Lucius giving him a death stare before looking down the aisle in time to see her father begin to walk up with Narcissa clutching his arm.
Everyone was gushing as Narcissa floated up the aisle but it was Estella that smiled and gushed the most,she was so proud of Narcissa.
But deep down she was scared Narcissa had chosen to go ahead with this and now it was her turn and what would she choose?
Marry or not ?
Be legally binded to someone or not ?
Bellatrix or Andromeda ??

Questions races through Estella's head so fast she began to feel dizzy until Jack tapped her on the shoulder
"Are you alright Ell?"he whispered
"I....I don't know"Estella whimpered
Jack smiled at her sympathetically
"We'll talk after the ceremony"