Chapter 9:A sight in the Astronomy tower

"You're so annoying sometimes"Estella giggled as she walked towards the Astronomy tower with Narcissa.
"I'm not annoying,Andy and Bella are more annoying then me!"Cissy protested
"Maybe"Estella smirked as they walked up the stairs

"That's not fai...."Narcissa began to protest but what she saw left her mouth hanging open....
Her sister,her favourite sister,Andromeda making out!!! With a Hufflepuff!!

"Andy"she croaked out before lookingaway in disgust.
"Cissy,Esti...Hey?"Andromeda stuttered as she desperately tried to fix her appearance
"Are you stupid Dromeda?"Estella practically cried
"Your as bad as Bella sometimes!"she exclaimed rushing down the stairs as hot tears fell down her face

"Cissy"Andromeda began reaching out for Narcissa's hand but she flinched away.
"How could you!"Narcissa cried turning to face Andromeda tears falling down her face at rapped speed
"Bella's psycho enough Andy,what is this!"

"I love him,Cissy,I love him,I'll never love Bullstrode but I love him,you and Esti will marry for love,why shouldn't I?"
"You and I both know caring about the person has nothing to do with it"Narcissa cried as she ran down the same path Estella had a few short minutes ago.

She found Estella curled up on the couch in the common room and it was pretty late no one was there so Cissy went over and cried with her until early morning when Andromeda sneaked back in they both gave her a look of disapproval and clambered up the stairs to their dormitories.

Andromeda climbed into her bed that night a bittersweet feeling rushing through her.Her relationship was out in the open to the two people she cared about the most but she knew they wouldn't or maybe it was couldn't except it and in a way it made her happy knowing needing the Blacks wasn't her worry but theirs.

________________________________
I know this chapter is crap but it's all I have at the moment sorry
Maria