CHAPTER 29 PLEXURE (5)

"If I may ask, whose bastard is that?"

They stopped when someone butted in their conversation. The Second Prince. The prince was curious of who but he had an idea.

"That includes you,"

Lupe said maintaining his usual expression so that the prince would not suspect him. Using their language from their past life is really convenient. Lipe hit him with her elbow and greeted the prince with a hit of awkwardness from her voice.

"It's a pleasure morning, Your Highness."

"Lady Ria, if you would allow me. Could I escort you today?"

"No."

He flat out rejected the prince. This time Lipe stomped on his foot. He let out a cry and she pulled him around.

"Don't you think this is a good opportunity to lessen the suspiciousness?"

"What do you mean? The heels were f*cking pointy,"

Lipe explains that she still need to talk with the prince anyway. She need to know what this prince is planning about proposing to her but Lupe still had this sour face of his.

"You don't have to know reason!"

"Lupe, I have to. This connects to the war five years from now,"

Lupe flinched. She thought that it's good that he's curious too. She smiled trying to assure him.

"Alright, let's go."

He easily gave up while walking away with Damon. The latter seems hesitant to leave her with the prince but also gave up anyway.

"Are you sure it's alright to leave Liepe with him?"

"It's alright. I just hope he won't hypnotize her,"

"What? Hypnotize?"

The special ability of every Schwein Royal Family. Hypnotism. With their mesmerizing rainbow-colored eyes, they can hypnotize whoever they want. Using this ability can cause a severe effect on both the caster and the host. Such as memory loss and losing the ability to understand emotions.

"Knowing the second prince, he won't just use it for useless matters."

Arriving at the ball hall, Damon excused himself to prepare for later. Lupe was approached by Louisa and Ofor, wearing the clothes they gave them.

"Good Evening, Young Master Loupe."

Ofor greeted with a smile on their face. They were just met yesterday but Loupe was actually easy to approach for them.

"You look good. Both of you,"

He complimented them not even showing a smile. It was awkward to be complimented that way but they knew he meant well. They thought that Lupe will be hard to approach today, but they were completely wrong. The tea they shared yesterday, made their first impression wrong.

Louisa invited him to their small group for at least an introduction. The group was anxious at him. A noble Serebryan is going to sit a table with a mixed group of low ranking nobles and commoners.

"I hope I didn't made you uncomfortable,"

"No you aren't Young Master. It's just that, are you okay to sit with us?"

"I don't mind,"

Even if he sat or stood up in a corner, what's the point? People don't like him or his sister. Simply because they were scared or mocking them.

"Hey!"

A lady came to their group with a strong attitude. She wears a beautiful and latest design of spring season dress with a lot of jewels. Her blonde hair was sparkling and emerald eyes that seem to look down on him.