CHAPTER 26 PLEXURE (2)

"Well, we found a scroll that-"

Before Harold could continue, the door opened and made a loud noise. The knight who's doing the announcements came in. There's two young masters who's about to be introduced.

"House of Cadmael! Master Albert Tox Cadmael , the heir of Cadmael House! Also, Master Alfred Cain Cadmael, the eldest son!"

"Oh, how amusing."

Lupe nods his head as he agrees to what Lipe said. The way they announced the introduction is simply pointing who's the outcast of that family house. The hall of the event is filled with whispers and gossips once again. The arrival of the rumored illegitimate child of the Royal Knights General Commander became the center of attention than the Serebryan twin's appearance. Alfred immediately found his friend Harold standing at the corner of the hall waving his hand. He formed a nervous smile after seeing Harold with the twins.

"He's here,"

Lupe whispered to his sister who's watching Alfred approaching them. Alfred had an excited and messy look. He has the same build as Lupe, dark blue light curly hair that looks like a bed hair and a pair of purple eyes that resembles the Cadmael, seems to be sparkling.

"Greetings, Young Master and Young Lady of Serebryan. I'm Alfred Cain Cadmael,"

"Pleasure to meet you, Young Master Alfred."

Lupe answered while Lipe remained quite and just greeted Alfred with a slight nod. Then Lupe thought that maybe having a small conversation with him since they will be helping Alfred in the future. Before Lupe could offer a seat, an announcement was made. The last person to arrive the Amber Castle.

"Announcing! His Royal Highness! Second Prince of Schwein! Prince Charles Mackenzie Schwein!"

As the prince entered the hall, all nobles bowed and commoners kneeled on one knee, showing their respect to the royal highness. It took a while before the people inside the hall realized and wondered why the prince hasn't ordered them to rise yet. The reason why is because he's searching for a certain person.

"Please raise your heads,"

They heard him said and abide. When Lupe raised his head, he could swear that the prince is watching at their direction. The prince took a long stride without hesitation towards them.

[What? He's heading here too?]

"Greetings. I assume you two are the Serebryan. Am I right?"

"May the Sun God bless upon you and your kingdom, your Highness. And yes, we are."

Lupe said after bowing slightly. No matter how he hates this kind of etiquette and formality, he had no choice since he's in front of the second prince. The other three behind him followed after.

"I have a few words for Lady Ria. Is it possible to have a private conversation?"

Lupe can't help but squint his eyes at the prince. Isn't this is the time Alfred approaches the prince? Or did their original agenda changed because both him and Lipe were there?

He closed his eyes and inhale slightly, making it less informal in front of the prince. He turns around and told Lipe with his cold tone.

"It seems suspicious. Don't let your guard down,"

The prince, Alfred and Harold never heard that language before. They wondered where and what kind of language is it. Lipe covers her mouth and let out a polite laugh.

"You're the only one who thought it's suspicious, Lupe."

She then asked the prince where they should talk. The prince took her somewhere in the hall and lost away from Lupe's gaze. Harold and Alfred could see Lupe's cranky expression. He may allow her to talk with the prince but he's protective towards his sister, they both thought.