CHAPTER 10 SLAVE (2)

In the castle of Marquis Hueningtton. The twin sibling is inside the kitchen making Lupe's favorite snack. Profiterole, also known as Cream Puff in his past life.

"So Lupe, where's our first seed located?"

Lipe asked as she was mixing the cream in the bowl. Lupe on the other hand is kneading the bread dough.

"Central Park of the Capital. There's a tree there larger than the one we had in the backyard,"

Lipe widens her eyes at the information she just heard. There must be more huge trees in this world.

"Really?"

Lupe then hummed as a reply and slammed the dough on the table creating a loud noise inside the kitchen. He cussed at how hard making the dough was. The respect he had for bakers grew bigger.

He added that they only had two days and three nights to obtain the seed during their stay in the capital. The twins were informed by Marquis Hueningtton about the events of the debutante. It was extra special this time because the second prince of the Shwein Kingdom will be attending as well.

"Do you know what kind of attribute of that seed?"

Lupe's been searching and reading all kinds of books in the library that may contain clues about the Sealed Seeds. He only managed to find the Seed of Air and the Seed of Earth, while he got no luck with the other two.

"The Seed of Earth. I don't know how to obtain it. But let's figure it out when we get there,"

"Alright,"

Based on what Lupe gathered. The Seed of Earth is probably under the enormous tree. He doesn't know what it means to be under the tree. Maybe he'll find another clue if they were on the spot.

In one book, Lupe read that if an individual manages to obtain two seeds with perfect compatibility with each other, a higher attribute will be formed. So he already thought of the best possible pair of seeds with the best compatibility. He doesn't know what attributes will be formed and he's worried about it.

"We will be occupied by the event's schedule. Who will investigate the tree?"

Lipe asked. After all, being a Serebryan is already standing out too much. The twins were trying to be quiet in Hueningtton territory. There's not much to gossip about the twins for the moment, so they tried to keep it as it is. So if someone sees the twins keep coming back to the park. It will surely attract attention and suspicion.

"I'll have the demon do it,"

Lupe said to put the cream, which Lipe worked hard to mix, into each of the dough.

"Oh~ that guy you brought with you?"

Lipe was shocked when Lupe came back to the carriage with a bleeding arm and carrying an unconscious boy on his shoulders. She asked where he found a demon that early night.

"Just happened to catch one,"

He answered then shrugged his shoulders. Lipe thought that a demon isn't just a normal creature, they are one of the most dangerous ones at that. So why is her twin brother saying like he just caught a wild rabbit?

"Yes, while both of us are at the event. He will do the investigation,"

"Hmm...are you sure he'll listen to you?"

She helped Lupe put the cream in the dough and settle it on the oven tray.

Damon Val Meir, the name of the demon Lupe caught. He seems to have quite a temper and he always had his face frowning. Demons are superior creatures next to dragons and serpents.