CHAPTER 19 SEED OF WIND (4)

Lupe blinked his eyes wide open. The Seed of Wind? Who knew he could get it here? Is this guy or god even saying the truth? But considering he also took an oath with that scheming Pen, it's not bad to risk. Pen wouldn't want them dead but him and his sister would suffer instead.

[[ So, human. What is your decision? ]]

"I only had two questions,"

Ventus squinted his eyes and glared at Lupe. How can a mere human doubt his existence? Ventus was indeed mentioned in books, but he didn't know the stories that changed during the passing years.

"Can you atleast guess my future?"

[[ Who do you think I am? A cheap fortune teller? ]]

"You can just say no, you know."

[[ Yes, I can! For the power of wind lasts as long as there's a Wind God. It may change but it is precise to it's destinations, just like a human's future. ]]

The god felt insulted. He's not someone who's incompetent even in small matters. Lupe read it in some books. The God of Wind can see a fragment of your future. It may be good or bad, or not exactly how it was first seen but it was actually precise.

"Then second question, what can you see about my future?"

[[ Why? Do you want to be rich? ]]

"Just like you said, I'm like you. You know it's not about money I'm talking about. You aren't taking this seriously,"

[[ You're the one who's not taking me seriously. Demanding something about yourself. Human's never change, ]]

"Wow, I'm ashamed of you. It's like you're also contradicting yourself,"

[[ SILENCE HUMAN! ]]

Ventus' voice echoed throughout the area and inside his head. Lupe grabbed his head after feeling dizzy. Did he push it too hard? Ventus started it and Lupe just struck him back. The Wind God sighed and an orb made by air formed in front of him. He stared at it for many minutes until his eyes darted back at Lupe.

[[ The moment you die, a monster will be born and history will repeat itself. ]]

[History would repeat?]

Lupe thought. Then, he remembered the ending of The Bastard's a Hero. Alfred dies and the snake dragon rampages. Then, a mysterious man called souls to prevent what happened. This is Lupe's future. A monster would be something like the snake dragon and their mission in this world would be the said history.

[Is this what it means?]

He groaned and massaged his temples. It's a problem over a problem and another problem. He clicked his tongue and shouted his frustrations.

[[ So, what is it human? Hurry up and accept me. ]]

"I'm not accepting you. I'm accepting your power as a Wind God,"

Lupe extended his hand towards Ventus. A handshake will be the seal between them. The Wind God narrowed his eyes while looking at Lupe and his hand. He felt irritated. He felt like the human had no choice but to accept it. While walking down from the bell tower, he talks to Lupe.

[[ You're the second human who talks back to me. It's quite interesting you see, ]]

"Congrats to me, I guess?"

Ventus accepted his hand. A light and a strong force of air coming from their hands. Both of them are slowly fading.

[[ I'll be seeing your journey from today, Human. ]]