CHAPTER 13 TO THE CAPITOL

The coachman sat in his place as he waited for his masters. The subjects on the matter was still outside taking in all of the adults advice.

"Listen to the two of you,"

Marquis Stanley pointed his index finger towards the twins. Lupe and Lipe broke a cold sweat after he started speaking again.

"People at the capital are mostly predators. So, be careful."

"They also liked pretty things. Whether they are a man or a woman,"

Then, a fifteen years old young man and young lady, who's forty mentally, was being warned about how to judge people based on other's opinions. They were completely dumbfounded and just gave up on these Hueningttons. Good thing that they immediately got used to their personalities and attitudes.

Tired of repeatedly answering, they just nodded their heads and smiled with a tired expression. Their legs are starting to wobble and their necks also started to stiff. Just how long are they gonna listen to these two?

Alistair and the twins will be traveling together to the capital. The twins were excited to go outside of Cross Town. It will be their first time seeing different kinds of monsters lurking outside of the town. Alistair already gave them permission to engage in battle in order to protect themselves. The Serebryan blood in them was screaming battle and blood. It's a strange feeling for the current twins, but they are certain. Serebryans may indeed be calm but they are blood-crazed people.

But that was before the Hueningtton couple came and started all this silly advice.

"Mother, Father, we need to leave now. I'm already two weeks delayed,"

Their son said with his hands on his chest, waiting for them to finish. He can't blame them though. The twins were always scared of things they don't know and they don't want. This will be their first step into independence.

"Wait! What if you got injured before reaching the capital?!"

"What if you starve after some bandits robbed you?"

"Dear Sister, I'm sorry!"

"Your father's gonna kill me in the afterlife!"

The two of them panicked once again. The staffs and the knights watching them wants to laugh, others were dumb strucked, and others can't take the second hand embarrassment. The sophisticated and majestic looking Hueningtton couple was a mess in front of family members.

"Aunt Lia, Brother Ali is with us. He'll protect us if we can't defend ourselves,"

Lipe caressed her aunt's hands and glanced at Alistair who gave a thumbs up.

"Bandits are weak people who gather. One of the Pyre Knights is enough to handle them, Uncle Stan."

Lupe said, tapping his uncle's shoulder and looked at the knights who had proud expressions on their faces.

After coaxing the couple a bit, they managed to enter the carriage. Alistair immediately ordered them to leave after the twins bid their goodbyes once again. If he'll let this go on, it would be hard to leave with the allotted schedule.

Lupe never knew they were being pampered too much. It's not like they did not like it. He just thought it would be bad if they would depend on it. For someone who missed the feeling of affection from a loving parent. He himself knew exactly what it feels to be loved and the feeling of wanting more. If they want more, the more they will expect, then the more they will be disappointed and the more they will get hurt. It's not a bad thing actually, because the more they will get hurt, the more they will be strong.