CHAPTER 31 SEED OF EARTH (2)

"Is this what you want from them?"

A pink-colored potion inside a small vial. With a small paper naming the vial 'Love Potion'.

"N-no! The one I want is that green vial."

The green-colored potion labeled as 'Sanity Potion'. This can make the consumer see hallucinations and lose their sanity. The potion were not considered dangerous since it only works on people with weak mentality.

"Then catch,"

He throws the vial to her and continued to search for their pockets. He found another slave seal and a platinum ring. He knew this item. It's a storage ring. Thinking of what stored inside thrills him.

"Damon, you done?"

He stood beside him and checked if there's some changes. He don't want this demon to go insane yet.

"Yeah, but I still find it both disgusting and satisfying. Was it twisted?"

"That's just natural. Do you know what race your parents are?"

He shook his head no. He said that his father is just a demon and he doesn't know about his mother. Lupe thought that Damon's mother might not be human but something else. The fact that he's been eating humans before didn't made him an insane monster.

"Let's go now. We got delayed,"

The two young men is leaving the alley way when the lady called them.

"Wait! I wanna thank you!"

"Then you're welcome,"

Lupe said without even turning around and just continued to walk. He reminded Damon about their disguise and he oblige.

"I said wait you uncultured swine!"

He sighed and meets her eye to eye. His brown-disguised eyes seems colder to look at.

"I already said you're welcome. I don't need any rewards-"

"Marry me,"

Lupe and Damon both had a question look on their faces. Why is the lady suddenly offered about marrying her?

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"It's a common culture of Kenworthy to offer marriage as a reward. I almost died and you saved me,"

"So you want to marry him?"

Lupe pointed Damon. Basically, Damon did the work. So, he's the one who saved her. Damon didn't like this. So he suddenly thought of an escape.

"I'm sorry but I'm just a slave. He's my master and he's the one ordered me to save you,"

"So you admitted now that I'm your master?"

"No this is just a precaution,"

[He's escaping! What a bastard.]

The lady was amused. Him having a demon for a slave is truly like a Serebryan thing to do.

"I was speaking to Young Master Rio in the first place,"

For a first, the lady was just surprised at his attitude the first time they meet. Even his twin sister is a surprise too. They had this attitude of not just backing down on someone.

"Do you like me?"

Lupe asked looking down at her. She was still on the ground looking weak.

For Octavia, her whole life until now was at a high horse. She was respected and adored in the academy and in the society. This is the first she encountered such treatment, and from the twins at that. Mostly from Lupe. Ever since she met him, she meet kinds of unlucky events in just two nights.