CHAPTER 24 OPIA (3)

"I think I'm screwed,"

I muttered after changing into my sleeping clothes. Young Master discovered that I was hiding my real appearance. I was going to tell him eventually. Maybe two or three years from now?

Anyways, I need to tell him why I'm hiding my real appearance. Maybe he'll let me continue of doing it.

"Now,"

I whispered finding myself infront of Young Master's bedroom. He had a separate room from the Young Lady which both didn't have a problem with it. However that's not the issue here.

"What do I say first? Should I knock?"

[Maybe I should tell him tomorrow morning.]

I was thinking of going back to my room which is located just the end of the hallway. Then the door opened revealing Young Master in his sleeping clothes. Both he and I were surprised by each other's presence.

"Klug what are you doing here?"

"Ah! I'm...It's about earlier this afternoon,"

It took a few seconds before he made an 'I remembered face'. Then his face switched to his usual cold expression.

"You know, I can't sleep because I keep on thinking about it. Just when I was about to forget, here you are taking off the blanket,"

He said crossing his arms looking down on me. Literally looking down because he's much taller. I'm older than him but why am I the one who's stiffing a neck? He's tall and bigger than me.

[Argh! Curse those genes!]

"Y-young Master, I just don't want to create something that will make us wary to each other."

"Wait, hold on. Let's not talk here, follow me."

He was walking in front of me while I'm following him. Was it a long walk? I think it took twenty minutes until we stopped. We're currently in the center of the garden, where the fountain was located.

I took a seat on the fountain sill. I was catching my breath while looking at Young Master who didn't even sweat.

"Why are you tired just from that walking?"

[It's because I followed your pace with your long strides!]

"Young Master, has such long legs for long walks."

"There are many advantages of having long legs. You should stretch sometimes if you had time,"

I wipped my sweat from forehead to the back of my neck. It feels cold so I immediately covered my neck with my hair. Then as if the weather is playing with me, the wind breeze suddenly grew strong.

I shivered at the cold air. Wrapping myself with my arms. Rubbing to warm up my skin.

"Also, you should dress more at night since winter just ended."

Young Master said putting his coat on me. Even buttoning it to keep it in place. Not gonna lie, it made my heart skip a beat.

"Stupid servant. I thought you're smart,"

Rather it skipped because I know this isn't his usual behavior. Or that's just my own usual judgment.

"Well I never thought Young Master wants a walk outside and this cold night to boot,"

He sighed as he sat down beside me. Hands in his pockets and his legs layed out straight.

"I feel very stuffy since earlier. That's why I want to take a walk. Since you came to talk why not bring you with me?"