CHAPTER 17 SEED OF WIND (2)

Lupe back in his past life.

The city was wet after the rain. The area was smelly because of the street foods and smoke from both people and vehicles. Tall buildings surrounding the small market. People drinking, smoking and cracking blue weeds. It's a normal day in the city.

A group of five people is waiting outside of an alleyway. The building beside them is an apartment. Some are busy with their phones, holograms and the others are just simply waiting quietly.

"You done?"

This tall man asked as he watched the other man walk through the exit. He smiled and gave an okay sign to him. He had this cheery personality but he's emit​ting a chilly aura. The tall man nodded his head and ordered his men to start.

He goes inside the building on the first floor. Walking towards the door at the end of the hallway, a door was unlocked. Going inside, there are six people. Well, they were people before but now they are just a bunch of corpses. He gave a go sign and his men started to clean the room.

"Dikong, when are you coming back?"

The cheerful man asked the head of the cleaners. The head just stood there observing the place, the corpses and the weapon used for the murder. This cheerful man used to be his mentee.

"Don't call me that. You're my superior now,"

"I can't do that to Dikong. I respect you, you know."

The Dikong just shrugged his shoulders. He's a former murderer as well as a murder consultant. Now, he just decided to be a cleaner.

"I still can't believe you quit,"

"My sister is the only decent thing to me,"

He can't let her be in danger because of him. He decided to quit after earning a good amount of money. Right now, he want to support his sister with her dream. It's very possessive of him to hog his sister all to himself. She told him that it's making her suffocate but at the same time she was glad. Thanks to that talk, he realized his mistake then he apologized. He's having a peaceful life. Slightly peaceful.

"Anyways, this guy is a real psychopath."

His former mentee said while shaking his head disgustedly. He was staring inside of the open cabinet. A body was hanged with mirror shards on their head and other parts of their body. His stomach was open, intestine and other inner parts were dangling out. Blood is still fresh and the innards are still hot. The Dikong thought that this person was gruesomely tortured to death.

"The name of the victim?"

He asked the tall young man.

"Wen Nian Lou, I don't feel sorry for him though."

The former mentee said as he stood comfortably beside his Dikong. He arrived when the murderer was torturing his victim while the others were tied up to their seats or beside the bed. He killed the culprit as well as the other victims. Because these victims were also murderers hiding behind their piles of money. In short, the culprit is playing vigilante.

The Dikong turns his head towards the corpse of the culprit. He was shot through his head and other parts of his body. It seems that this mentee of his liked playing first before getting his job done. But that wasn't his concern. The look of the culprit somehow made him uncomfortable. There was a small incline of his lips, like he was just smiling knowing he'll die after that.

That memory was one of the memories he had everyday before.

"Young Master, should we just pass this floor?"