CHAPTER 4 SETTLING (2)

After one week of the required recovery time, the twins went back to their daily routines. Books and pads of paper are on the table with pens and ink. They could guess that it was time for private lessons.

"Good morning, Young Master, Young Lady. Are you in good health now?"

Viscount Dean Lumley, their tutor, asked with a worried expression. The twins knew him thanks to the memories of the kids who originally owned their body.

"Yes Teacher, but we're fine now."

"Thank you for worrying about us,"

Lupe and Lipe said consecutively. The viscount was dumbfounded at the same time he felt his cheeks hot. Marquis Hueningtton gave Viscount Lumley a warning in regards to the twins' change of attitudes.

[I may not get used to this.]

He thought with a sheepish smile. He's been teaching the twins since they were both thirteen. There are rare times when the twins would smile at him or they'll approach him first. Today is a special case, he can see on their faces that they brightened up a bit compared to the past.

"Alright, since both of you just recovered. Let's do a review and maybe a test too,"

As Viscount Lumley always does, he'll teach them simple lessons so they won't have any trouble understanding the lesson.

After the review of three lessons, he gave each of the twins a test paper with five pages. Lupe and Lipe were surprised after seeing the tests. They had their eyes wide like it was going to pop out of their face.

[Was it too hard?]

Viscount Lumley was worried after seeing their reactions. He got excited after not seeing them for almost two weeks.

On the contrary, the twins were indeed surprised on the test.

[What the hell? So f*ckin' easy!]

[Like an entrance exam for middle school!]

Well, they can't blame the teacher either. In their memories, the twins were both late bloomers. They were slow and sensitive.

The time for the test didn't even last half an hour. Viscount Lumley was again surprised not at their speed but the answers on their papers. The test consists of Biology, Mathematics and History. Answers were clear and easy to understand. Equations were properly used. Also, they had their own understanding of the topic.

"I'm...surprised...You did great,"

He broke a cold sweat. This was my first time.

[Did they study while recovering?]

"W, well since we're done with this early. We'll move on to another lesson today. Please, feel free to ask if you have any questions."

After two hours of discussions. Viscount Lumley trembled in astonishment.

"Y-y-y-young Master, Young Lady, exactly what happened to you?"

The twins could only watch their teacher who's in disbelief. How would they explain that they are someone from another world possessing the twins' bodies?

"Are we really that birdbrained? So much that it will put you to shock?"

Lupe couldn't help himself but blurted that statement out. He gave the viscount a glare that doesn't want to be looked down upon. The teacher hitched his breath causing him to have hiccups.

"I, I'm...*hic...sorry...*hic!"

Lipe pinched her brother and started to worry about the viscount.