CHAPTER 9 SLAVE

"Haha, I wish I could come but Franky wouldn't let me."

Marquis Stanley laughed sarcastically. The twins and Odelia are going downtown, meeting a seamstress for a customized dress and suit. It is for the upcoming social debut.

Last night during dinner, Stanley and Odelia talked about the event and the King who's eager to meet them. The couple was still a bit surprised when the twins said that they were willing to come. Actually, they have to come to check on Alfred Cadmael.

"My Lord, you have been letting your work pile up for days now. At this rate, you won't be leaving your office until the next two weeks,"

Franky, Stanley's assistant, reprimands his Lord. Lupe also noticed that he sees Marquis Stanley often with them lately. Saying he also needs to spend his time with his family.

[So he's just using that as an excuse to slack off from work.]

"Stanley, Franky is right. Also, we won't be that long,"

Odelia kissed her husband's cheek and winked at Franky. The assistant bowed and thanked his Madam Odelia mentally.

The twins and Odelia got on the carriage and then left the castle. 

Marquis Hueningtton's territory is not big yet not small either. Hueningtton is in charge of the east border. Most people who live in the territory are the families of the knights guarding the border. What makes Cross Town special is that it is the central trading town in the Schwein kingdom. Merchants sell and trade products. Black market isn't an excuse. Taxes are high, which is also why Hueningtton earns a lot.

Lupe and Lipe looked outside the carriage window to check the streets. It's their first time seeing the place outside of the castle. Their ruby red eyes were sparkling with excitement. The twins may be forty years old mentally but it's different when you are in a completely different world and a fantasy one at that.

"Do you like the street?"

Odelia can't help but be happy for the twins. She was afraid that they would be shut-ins for the rest of their lives.

"The smell is unique,"

Lipe said sniffing the street air.

"There were more people than I expected,"

Lupe then added after seeing the people bustling down the streets.

A while later, they arrived at the tailor shop. The twins' silver hair glistened with the rays of the afternoon sun. People who saw them got their attention. Lupe started to frown and hurriedly followed Odelia inside the shop. Even inside the shop had the same reactions.

"Silver hair,"

"Red Eyes,"

"I thought they were..."

Kinds of whispers murmured inside the shop.

[What the hell are they on about?]

Lupe cursed mentally and clicked his tongue. He is sensitive about something like this, while Lipe didn't care about it at all.

Well, in the East Continent. People had black hair and black eyes, these are the distinct characteristics of the eastern people. Among these people, including the West Continent, Serebryan only had silver platinum hair and red eyes. Not to mention the great capabilities of handling different kinds of weapons at the same time. It's the reason why people from the past discriminated against them because of jealousy.

After talking to the staff, they were currently measuring the twins.

"Miss Lily, I want it simple and not bright but elegant and eye-catching! Of course, I want them to have a matching style."