-Let everything fall away-

Summary:promised fluff :)

Pronouns: They/Them

Type: FL UF F

Warnings: None 😺

Relationship: ❤️L o v e r s❤️

WOOOO
LOOK AT ME, FINALLY HAVING INSPIRATION-
yeah i'm so special 😎
idkdjjedjddj yes
enjoy or whateva you beautiful beast
———
'You mean everything to me. You are my everything, just— what i'm trying to ask is will you be my partner?'
He asked, holding your hands up in front of both of you and staring into your eyes.
'I mean— i'm— Yes! Absolutely!!'
You jump up into Eret's arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and nuzzling into him. Your legs wrap around him, and he huffs as he wasn't expecting you to do that. He wraps his arms around you and kisses the side of your head. Were you that typical lovey-dovey all soft and kissy type of couple? Absolutely.

You hold Eret's hand in yours, staring up at the soft blue sky.
"Ooh! Look at that cloud! It looks like a little soft star!"
You point up with your other hand and look to him. He looks over to you, then the cloud you were pointing at.
"Yeah, it does kinda!"
He giggles, and you laugh with him.
A comfortable silence sits between the two of you after your laughter died out. You felt Eret's hand leave yours.
You look to him, and watch him grab your hair and play with it gently with his fingers.
('grab' sounds aggressive i just can't think of a better word 🧍)
You focus back up to the sky as he continues to play with your hair.
"Hey, sit up—"
He says as you look to him. You do so, and he sits up with you. He leans over and pulls you into his lap. He puts his head on yours, and continues playing with your hair.
You giggle softly at him, and look at the flowers next to your picnic spot. You reach over and grab a small light pink one, and turn to face him. You put it in his hair, and he just laughs.
After that, the two of you sat in silence, you leaning against him.
He wraps his arms around you, and sighs softly.
"I love you."
You smile, and he smiles back to you,
"I love you too, Y/n."
____
And finish
my fluff chapters are always short pls 💔
uhhh
have a great day/night/whateva
-Eli who's not been doing too great but whatever💕