Chapter 24: "Can you stop staring, Natsu?"

I let them dig through my closet until they found something they liked. I started looking for my clothes while they changed. They came back into the room dressed and ready to go, and I still have not found anything to wear.

"Ugh! I don't usually have this problem, so why is it so hard!" I said out loud.

"Lu-chan we can help you! Let us look!" Levy suggested. I nodded and stepped back to let her see.

"Oh I think I found one!" She said as she pulled out a familiar outfit.

"Hey Lucy, isn't that the disguise you used when we spied on Rogue's and Kagura's date with Erza?" Yukino asked me.

"Yeah it is! I forgot Mira let us keep these. She even gave us the wigs too." I said as I found the wig I used in my drawer.

"So you visited Mira's closet of shipping stakeout disguises, huh?" Levy asked.

"So that's what she calls it," I laughed.

"What did you trade her? She never gives her disguises away without a price." Levy said.

"Yeeaahh about that. We gave her a picture of Rogue and Kagura kissing," I told her.

"You actually got a picture of that?! That's like gold to Mira!" Levy told us.

"Yeah apparently so, because she let Yukino, Erza, and Wendy keep their disguises as well," I said to her. Yukino nodded in agreement.

"Okay well, go get changed and we can see if Erza wears her disguise clothes too!" Levy said as she tossed me the clothes and closed the drawer and closet.

A few minutes later:

"Lucy you look awesome! Let's go show the others!" Levy said as she dragged me out of my room with Yukino following us.

We went downstairs to see Wendy and the boys waiting for us. They turned to us and Wendy and Rogue recognized the outfit. Sting got a little protective saying I shouldn't be going out in such a "revealing" dress. It literally wasn't even that revealing. Natsu just looked at me. I got a little uncomfortable under his stare.

"Uhm, Natsu? Can you p-please stop staring at me?" I asked him quietly, starting to become embarrassed by what I was wearing.

He didn't seem to hear me and kept looking at me.

"M-Maybe I should change," I suggested, holding my arm.

Sting and Rogue got into protective big brother mode hit him out of his trance.

"Huh?" He said, looking around confused.

"Stop staring at our little sister, Pyro!" The two yelled at him.

"Staring?" He said, still confused.

"Yeah Natsu, you were kinda staring at Lucy," Levy told him. I became more embarrassed as his face flushed.

"I-I should go change then-"

"Nah Luce, ya look great. Let's go have some fun!" He interrupted, punching the air. His blushing face returned to a normal color as we headed out the door.

Levy had on one of my old short-ish orange dresses that actually seemed to fit her perfectly. I should let her keep it after this since I never wear it. She had on some black dress shoes and her normal headband on too, which she seems to wear all the time or carry everywhere.

Yukino had a white tank top on and some jean shorts, with blue sneakers. She had her blue rose hair pin that she always has on.

Wendy had a green dress on with black leggings and sneakers. She was giggling as we walked to Mira's house.

Natsu had a grey sweatshirt on with black pants and sneakers. He had some blue headphones on, which I assume he brought with him to our house. Sting had his normal clothes on, since he has multiple of the same outfits. The only difference was that Sting was kind of matching with Yukino by wearing a black tank top. It was like a yin and yang thing. They look so cute! Rogue was wearing a red shirt with a picture of a white dragon curled up and laying down, and ripped jeans, with a black jacket on too.

We knocked on Mira's door and she answered. She agreed to come with us since her siblings were out with their shipped partners (aka Evergreen and Bickslow). Her words not mine. She put some shoes on and grabbed a light jacket just in case, and came out locking the door after leaving a note for Lisanna and Elfman. She had a red blouse on with some leggings, and some black boots the same color as her leggings. Her bangs were down and her white hair flowed behind her as she giggled with Wendy while walking to Erza's house. She can be childish sometimes but it's great that she can talk to Wendy a lot and have fun.

We talked to Erza, and it turns out she couldn't come because she was getting her house ready for Kagura to stay with her this week. Rogue said that she's actually coming this week and staying with Erza, and he's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend next Saturday!

We went into town and walked around. Sting and Rogue looked around and growled a bit every once in awhile. Me and the others couldn't figure out why. Natsu growled a little too. Did they sense something dangerous? Could the hunter be back?!

Yukino suddenly giggled at them, and Sting blushed. We looked at them confused.

"Have you guys not noticed why they are growling?" She said as she pet Sting's head, making him blush more.

We stared at her confused.

"Um, no. Can you tell us?" I asked.

"You guys are a bit dense to your surroundings if you haven't noticed the guys around us giving us looks everytime we pass them. Sting, Natsu, and Rogue are growling at them to tell them to back off," Yukino explained.

"No one touches our little sisters," Rogue and Sting said at the same time.

"No one touches my friends either. Plus, Yukino and Mira already have boyfriends, of which one is right here." Natsu added.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked Mira.

"Yep! He's my partner in crime, I guess you could say. His name is Laxus, and he's a lightning dragon slayer," She said, "He gets jealous and mad easily, so please don't tell him about this, guys!" She asked.

"We won't say anything, promise!" I said. The others agreed.