Chapter 32:

A/N:
I would appreciate any feedback or reactions to this chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it!

At this point Erza, Juvia, and every dragonslayer except Natsu and my siblings were extremely confused. I think the fact we were Heartfilias was still registering in their brains, and they didn't really catch anything else either.

"Okay, let's explain this again," I said. The others sweat dropped, "Me, Sting, and Wendy are the famous Heartfilias. This is our father, Jude. The Dragneels know our family but us and Natsu didn't recognize each other until he found out about my zodiac dragon slaying magic and met our father. There is a hunter trying to capture me to either take my magic or kill me. The reason I have a class with Ms. Mavis is so she can teach me to use my dragon slaying magic more effectively. She enrolled you guys in her class so I can watch and learn from you guys and not just Sting and Rogue, but also enrolled Yukino so that we can use a cover up for our part of the class, which is celestial wizard class since we're the only two in school. The hunter found out that Levy is my friend, so he kidnapped her to get to me. Good?" I asked after I briefly explained.

"Yes," they all answered.

"So, we need to get Levy back, but before we do that you have to train," I said.

"What?! Why?!" They all asked.

"The hunter has the skills of an assassin. I know this because Yukino and I have run into him before. He is trained to hunt me, a person capable of slaying a dragon that can manipulate basically anything in space. Two of you are not dragon slayers. Therefore you have a slightly lower chance of slaying a dragon, even with your powerful abilities. I am aware however that Erza's mother is a dragonslayer, so some of her strength must have been passed down if the dragon slaying ability wasn't. That means she might not need as much training as Juvia," I said.

"What about us?" Laxus said, gesturing to himself and the other dragonslayers.

"As for the other dragonslayers, you may not be aware, but the zodiac dragon, as I've said, can manipulate literally and figuratively anything in space, making it one of the most powerful dragons. Since I have it's powers and capabilities, that unfortunately makes me also one of the most powerful dragonslayers," I said.

"Why is that unfortunate?" Gajeel asked.

"Well, it means you will be up against a person trained to kill one of the most powerful dragonslayers, which means they might have the ability to slay not just any dragon, but one of the most powerful ones as well," I pointed out.

"Oh . . ." He said, "But if we take this person out, we can get Shrimp back?" He asked.

"Exactly. And I'll say it for her, don't call her Shrimp!" I said.

"Why? She's a shrimp," he shrugged. I face palmed.

"Anyway, I'll train the dragonslayers and Yukino and the Heartfilia Guard can train Erza and Juvia. Ms. Mavis, do you mind if you and Mr. Mokarav work with my father to come up with a plan?" I asked her.

She looked at Mokarav and he shook his head. She looked back at me and said, "Yes, of course. We can speak in my office, Mr. Heartfilia."

As soon as they left, I turned around and smirked at the dragonslayers. Sting and Rogue shivered at the look I gave them all. They tried to bolt, but Laxus grabbed them.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" He growled.

"You don't know that look, man," Sting shivered.

"Indeed. She acts the direct spawn of evil when she has that look," Rogue shivered as well.

"Excuse me, but first off, that's impossible since I'm dating the spawn of Satan herself, and second, if we should have to suffer, then you should as well," he said as he followed the rest of me as the other dragonslayers to Dad's coliseum.

When Natsu saw those two run, he started to run as well, but I grabbed him like Laxus grabbed them.

"When I said dragonslayers, that meant you too, Natsu," I said as I dragged him along with me.

"B-But Luce!" He said, actually terrified by someone other than Erza for once in his life.

"No excuses, Dragneel," I said.

We got to the coliseum while the others went to the school's training grounds. We had to go to the coliseum because dragonslayer magic was more destructive. Especially mine. Space manipulation, remember? I can't actually control space itself, but everything within it, like stars, planets, meteors, and probably even galaxies and the whole cosmos, is mine to control.

"So first, I'm going to train you in speed. Right now you can move at a quarter of my top speed. My goal is for you to move at half," I said.

"Lucy, that's impossible!" Sting shouted.

"It is not. For dragonslayers, anyway," I said.

"Why is it impossible for anyone but dragonslayers, Blondie?" Cobra, the poison dragonslayer, asked.

"It's better to show you," I said.

"Zodiac Dragon: Acceleration!" I chanted. My body glowed a whitish yellow, and I ran around the entire coliseum and back to the same exact spot I was in. My body stopped flowing and I turned to the dragonslayers.

"Blondie, nothing happened. Your body only glowed and that's it," Cobra pointed out.

"Well of course that's what YOU GUYS saw. Actually I ran around the entire coliseum and stopped at the exact same spot, Erik," I said.

A tick mark appeared in his head when I said his real name. He earned the name Cobra from the school because of his magic and his attitude, and the only person normally allowed to call him Erik was his girlfriend, Kinana.

"That's impossible. You never moved," said Gajeel.

"Oh no, I did move. It was just so fast that you didn't notice," I said.

"What kind of speed would be so fast that people with amazing senses could see it or even sense it," He scoffed.

"The speed of light, that's what," I smirked.