No Regrets ^w^ (PROBABLY)

So my brother, my mom, and I were having a conversation. My brother also watches anime. My mom hates anime. My brother has only watched part of the first season of Fairy Tail, probably up to the Tower of Heaven arc, and that was a while ago so he probably doesn't remember. Compilation is in the media.

Bro: -No, what's funny is throwing a pillow at (irl name)'s face!

Me: (Brother's name) I will not hesitate to Lucy Kick you!

Bro: What's a Lucy Kick?

Me: *gets chromebook and types "lucy kick natsu" into google. Finds compilation*

Me: This, my dear brother, is a Lucy Kick. *shows him compilation*

Bro: . . . that looks fun can I try?

Me: What no-

Bro: MOM I NEED YOU!!

Me: DONT TRY IT ON HER YOU BAKA!!

Bro: fineee . . . can I Lucy Kick you?

Me: NO. It was MY threat in the first place!

*continuous arguing*

Mom: *sitting on the couch* Why can't I watch the Handmaid's Tale is peace?

Me and Bro: Cause we're arguing. *goes back to arguing*

Mom: 18 and out, boy. 18 and out.

Bro: Why only me?!

Mom: Cause she's my good child *laughs*

*continues arguing*

Mom: Alright go to bed you're annoying me. Let me watch my show

Me and Bro: We still have 20 minutes!

Mom: Do I hear arguing?

Me and Bro: K good night Mom see ya in the morning bye!

Me: *mumbles* the woman's like an irl version of Erza

Bro: *nods*

Mom: I've been called every name in the book. That one doesn't bother me one bit *proud look*

Bro: And she's PROUD of that?

Me: *shrugs* Night, Hawk

Bro: Night, Bookworm

Me: And I'm proud of that as well!

Bro: Yeah yeah whatever

Background info is that my brother loves Hawk, who's a talking pig in the anime Seven Deadly Sins. Brother also knows I'm on wattpad 97% of the time. Hence the nicknames.

So yeah, pretty much my family most of the time. I've never noticed how similar we are to Erza, Natsu, and Gray until I reread what I wrote. And this is literally exactly what happened. Thing is, idk whether my brother is Natsu or Gray. He encourages a fight with me (playful but annoying obviously) like Natsu, but when he's at home, he literally sits in his room gaming with nothing but boxers on like a certain someone we all know (-_-). On the other hand I love the cold and hate the heat like Gray, but also encourage fights like Natsu sometimes.

But then again my brother named our cat Gray. Short for Grayson. I keep asking him if it's too late to change the name, because everytime I say his name I'm reminded of Gray from FT. Who wants to think of an ice stripper when petting your cat and saying his name? yeah no, hard pass.

Just realized I'm spilling some "family secrets" here so I'll spill one more. My brother and I fight. ALL THE TIME. No name calling, but just playful fighting back and forth. Our favorite sport to do together is annoying each other. Like, a LOT.

Welp, that's it for Nova Venting About Her Life.

This will be airing . . . never.

Enjoy cause this is probably never happening again.