Chapter 15 Battle 3: Lucy vs Yukino

Okay so I found this picture (media) while I was searching up the zodiac signs because I MAY have forgotten to count ♊ and I wanted to figure out which one I was missing because I only counted 12 of them. And I'm a twin so that's embarrassing. I want to see how many people know this sign and please don't look it up because then it ruins the fun of guessing. I gave you a hint as well. Now on to the story.

I knew where she was, so Wendy and I went to go get her. We couldn't risk any of the others hearing about my dragonslayer magic. Also, Rogue was too tired to move. We found her against a wall in one of the hallways.

"Yuki come on I wanna fight! Hurry up!" I yelled at her.

She jumped. I sighed. "I'm not gonna use my slayer magic. I can't anyways because Kagura and our friends from Fairy Tail are here."

"O-Oh yeah. I forgot hehe." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. I pulled her to the fighting area and We got in position.

As soon as I heard the whistle, I ran. I ran quickly around the arena, making sure I don't run too quickly to make the others question how a celestial wizard can run that fast. Also, I wanted to give Yuki a chance. We've battled enough to know that she doesn't stand a chance against me when I use my dragonslayer magic.

I took out my keys, quickly calculating which ones I should summon. I quickly decided.

"Open- "

"Open gate of the balance, gate of the two fish, Libra and Pisces!" She interrupted me.

I smiled. She's gotten quicker. This will be a fun battle.

"Open, gate of the maiden, Virgo!"

She appeared. "Punishment, Hime?" She asked. "Virgo, no! please dig a hole and stay underground. Don't dig up until I say. And dig straight up when I say." She bowed and dug underneath the ground, waiting for my signal.

My bad, let me explain. Libra's power is gravity change. But she can't change the gravity of a target she can't see.

"Open, gate of the ram, Aries!"

She appeared in a puff of pink. I heard Erza scream in excitement, "Fluffy wool!!" I laughed but focused on the battle.

"Aries, I need you to make thick pink smoke around Yuki and Libra. And surround Pisces in pink wool." I told her.

She did, and apologized. I really need to get her out of that habit. She doesn't do anything wrong and she's really sweet. But that's not my focus right now.

I saw Virgo move underneath, creating underground tunnels. Only I noticed her. I smiled. "Virgo now!" I shouted. She popped up out of the pink smoke, and Yukino and Libra fell down in the deep hole she created. "Aries, cover the hole with wool!" She did, and I thanked them then closed their gates. Fun fact, Libra can even make a target's gravity zero, making them float. She can float herself and Yukino out, so that's why I had Aries cover the hole with wool.

I then summoned Sagittarius.

"Would you like another shooting contest, my lady?" He asked.

"No, just get ready to shoot Yukino and her spirits, please. Just to immobilize them, nothing more." I said.

He bowed, then readied his bow, four arrows appeared. I changed into my Cancer star dress and cut up the wool Aries placed. It should have tired them out trying to escape it.

Just as I jumped back, they flew out. They landed on the ground, and Pisces got out of their wool trap too. Just before they could move, Sagittarius shot his arrows. It hit Yukino's spirits, and Libra vanished back into the spirit world. Pisces however, shielded Yukino and got hit with 3 arrows instead of 2. They vanished soon after also.

Yukino had her hand over a certain key. I shook my head discreetly to tell her not to summon that spirit, and she took out another key instead. I mentally sighed in relief. The others can't know she has it. We already have rare magic, and we are possibly the only wizards left who use it. It would cause even more trouble if anyone but a few know she has the 13th key. It's only a rumor that it even exists. We all have secrets we'd rather not share, and I'm sure the others do too.

I changed into my Leo star dress and shot a beam of light at her. Loke just started teaching my moves that weren't close combat like channeling regulus light into kicks or punches, so this one isn't that strong, which is perfect since I don't want to badly hurt her. I could tell she didn't have much magic power left. She could probably summon one or two more spirits before running out.

"Open, gate of the bear cub. Polaris!" She said.

Ohh Polaris. Haven't seen him in a while, I thought.

"Polaris, Mighty Bear!" She instructed.

"Already? Eh, I'm not complaining." I said to her.

Polaris consumed the honey from his jar and instantly powered up. I knew I had about 15 minutes before he fell asleep. I'd either wait it out or take Yukino out now.

I'll do the second choice. Erza and Mira still need to fight after all. We can't hog the arena.

I summoned Aquarius. Yukino froze. "Lucy are you trying to flood this place?!" She yelled at me.

"Aquarius if you don't flood the place and only immobilize Yukino, then I won't summon you or Scorpio for a few days, and you can go on dates with no interruptions. Guaranteed." I said before she did anything.

She looked at me. "Tch. Now you're speaking my language. No flooding, and only immobilize your friend over there. Got it."

I looked at her surprised. I didn't think she would actually listen.

She swung her urn and a huge amount of water was thrown directly at Yukino and Polaris. When She water does down, Yukino was panting.

"I forfeit, I forfeit! This is a more powerful version of Juvia's water, and hers hits hard!"

"Juvia?" Aquarius asks. "Does she have a boyfriend?"

I sweat dropped. "Kind of. She has this really huge crush on a guy but he doesn't really like her. He pushes her away." I explained.

"Aw poor girl. I hope she gets her man. Speaking of man, I'll be going on that interruption free three day date you promised me. Only summon if it's life threatening, or...," She lowered her voice. "If THAT gets exposed." She closed her gate.

The guys ran to us and Wendy high fived me. So did Rogue. And for some reason, Natsu and Sting were there as well.

Author's Note:

Happy New Year's guys! This is an extra chapter that's going to be published so there will still be one over the weekend.

-Nova