Chapter 34:

Author's Note:

My friend and her little brothers found a salamander in their backyard. I'm pretty sure we all know what I named it 😂
______________________________________

"AHH!!"

"OH GOD!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"YOU'RE NUTS!!"

"LUCE CALL THEM OFF!!"

"I'M GONNA DIE!!"

"LUCY-SAN I THINK WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!"

I smirked at the scene in front of me. Natsu and Gajeel was being chased by two of my dragons. Rogue and Sting had sharp stars raining down on them. Wendy was being chased by Loke and Gemini, who transformed into Chelia and was attacking her with sky god slaying magic. Cobra was being shot at by Sagittarius and being cornered by me in an Erza transformation with my Gemini star dress. He's received a lot of Lucy Kicks so far. And Laxus? Well . . . let's just say he was being attacked by a mixture of everything.

I stopped the attacks, and the dragonslayers all collapsed from exhaustion. Even Laxus and Cobra. I wanted to go easy on Wendy, because of big sister instincts and all, so I made her lose the will to fight by having Gemini transform into one of her closest friends. She did a lot more running and dodging than fighting. I still feel kinda bad about that part. But chasing Natsu with dragons? Nope. No remorse at all. It was actually quite funny. And I never knew Gajeel could shriek so high. I should have recorded it. Levy would have laughed.

"Okay, you are seriously NUTS!" Cobra yelled.

"Remind me how she's siblings with Wendy? They're the complete opposite!" Natsu said.

"We question that sometimes too," Sting answered. Rogue only nodded.

"I'm not THAT mean!" I told them.

"You had two dragons chasing me!" Natsu yelled. Gajeel yelled something similar to that.

"You rained sharp and burning stars down on us!" Sting yelled. Rogue agreed.

"You turned into that psycho woman and started kicking me every other second! HARD. While I had arrows flying at me from basically everywhere!" Cobra argued as well.

"I had my best friend attacking me!" Wendy whined.

"And why the hell did I get all of that combined?!" Laxus complained.

"Fine. I went a little too far. I'm sorry Wendy," I said. She smiled.

"Oi, what about us?!" The boys yelled.

"Actually, watching you guys was just plain funny," I laughed. They growled in annoyance. Wendy giggled lightly.

"Don't worry, it was just a test to see your skills. Honestly, Laxus lasted longer than all of you and he had it the hardest. And Gajeel, how is it that Natsu did better than you? His fire barely did any damage against them! You're metal attacks would have gotten rid of them in probably three or four hits if you spent more time on attacking than running," I said.

( ⬆️ Why does this remind me of pokemon?)

The only person I didn't give feedback on was Cobra. That was on purpose. There was really nothing he could do against Erza. Even if it was me, I had the strength and speed of her. Which was scary enough. Even if I had more strength and speed then her, she was still pretty damn scary.

We did some more training, mostly on speed, and by the end of the day, let's just say they wanted to be as far away as possible from me, except for Wendy. Sting and Rogue however, couldn't because one lived with me and both accompanied Wendy and I to school. Natsu did sometimes too.

When training was over, the others came into the colleseum to check on our progress. The dragonslayers, except Wendy of course since she wasn't scared because she got it the easiest, ran behind them and away from me. They even ran behind Erza, who scares them to death. Even Laxus is scared of her sometimes. Yukino, Mira, and the Heartfilia Guard sweat dropped, while everyone else looked at me in confusion. This was normal for them since they had to battle me to become part of the guard, and since one of them was my best friend. They kind of expected this. Even from my brothers.

"Lucy, why is every dragonslayer except Wendy trying to hide from you. Did you scar them that much?" Mira asked, knowing full well the capabilities of my powers.

"It wasn't that bad! They're just being big babies!" I defended. Wendy held in her laugh.

"You sent basically indestructible dragons after the two of us!" Natsu and Gajeel yelled.

"I did not! You could've defeated them in like, 4 hits! You did more running then fighting! Laxus did better than you all! Wendy too!" I argued.

"Pft, how does it feel to be beaten by a 14 year old girl," Mira teased them.

"Yeah, a 14 year old girl who can heal and use dragonslayer magic!" Gajeel argued back.

Mira rolled her eyes.

Day 1 of training was complete. I wonder how many days we have to train until we can save Levy? I really hope it doesn't take long!