Chapter 4: Spirits N Star Dresses

"Huh..." Levy just stared at us. After a few minutes it finally sunk in. "Whaaat?! There's no way! You guys have all 12 Zodiac keys! Can you show us? Summon them? Please?"

I guess we really have no choice, she's not gonna leave us alone until we do.

"I guess we can. But we might run out of magic power faster if we do it one after the other. Since I have more of the keys, I'll go first. And there is no way I'm summoning Loki and Taurus again."

Levy looked relieved. "Yeah please don't. I really don't wanna find out if what you said about them are true."

I started with Sagittarius. He appeared with his bow ready. "Hello Lady Lucy. I am at your service, what do you need me to do?"

I put a smile on my face. "Hey Sagittarius. My friends wanted to see and meet you guys. Don't tell Taurus about this okay? You know how he is. Now, I'm going to transform into my star dress."

He nodded, and I felt the familiar sensation as magic passed through my body, changing my clothes into one of my star dresses. I held out my arm and a bow appeared. Levy just stayed quiet, observing me and Sagittarius.

Yukino suggested an archery contest. "Alright then." I turned to Sagittarius. "Do you mind? I've been practicing Star Shot for a while. I wanna see if I got any better at it."

"It would be my honor, my lady," He replied. He got his bow out, and Yukino threw a few rocks up in the air. Sagittarius went first, and shot down all of them.

My turn. I told Yukino to throw up 8 rocks. "Lucy, are you sure? That's quite a few." I gave her a look that said I was 100% sure about it. She sighed then did what I asked.

Once again the magic power ran through my veins. I channeled it and created arrows ready to shoot. I let go and they flew through the sky, hitting every single rock, except one of them. "Aw man, I really thought I had it this time. Well, 7 out of 8 ain't bad."

I thanked Sagittarius, reminded him not to tell Leo and Taurus, and closed his gate. I de-transformed back into my regular clothes, and got ready to summon Virgo. Then I remembered.

If I summon Virgo then I'd also have to change into my star dress form. That's gonna be so embarrassing, being dressed as a maid. Maybe I shouldn't summon her yet.

I summoned Cancer instead. "Open! Gate of the Giant Crab, Cancer!" He appeared in the same spot Sagittarius did. "Do you need a new hairstyle?"

I forgot that he does my hair most of the time.

"Nope! My friends just wanted to meet you." They all said hi, and Cancer offered to give them hairstyles too.

He made Levy's hair a bit longer, and put mine into a side ponytail. I transformed into my Cancer star dress and put Erza's hair into a ponytail, with some strands of hair framing her face. The others liked their hair the way it was, and the boys just watched a salmon haired boy named Natsu look at Cancer and repeat stuff like, "It's a crab, I wonder how he'd taste if I boiled him."

I told Cancer the same thing I told Sagittarius, and then he left. "If Sagittarius tells Taurus, then I won't have archery contests with him for a month. He'd be disappointed if I actually did that, but that's his punishment if he tells them. And if Cancer tells them, then I'll go to someone else next time I want a new hairstyle, and then I'll show it to him the next time I summon him."

Next was Capricorn. "Open! Gate of the sea goat, Capricorn!" He appeared, with his poetry book in his hand. "Would you like to hear some poetry my lady?"

No, anything but that. "N-no thanks Capricorn. My friends just wanted to meet you." As soon as she heard the word poetry, Levy jumped up and came over to him. "My name is Levy, can I hear a poem Capricorn?"