I'm Stupid, and I'm Also Sorry

I just realized I made a mistake with Laxus and now I have to either change him from a teacher to a student or do something else. This is what I get for being an inexperienced writer writing my first story.

Also, I just received a major project from my English class, and I have until the end of the year, which is basically a little less than a month, to complete it. Most of my time will be spent on it so I have no idea when I'm going to be able to write more chapters. I may have to put a majority of my books on hold, but I'm not sure. I'm going to make a separate book for updates on all of my stories and any irl complications I may have that hinder the new chapters. So please check it every once in awhile to keep up to date on any changes.

Remember, putting books on hold, including this one, is a POSSIBILITY. I'm not sure how this project, along with other school- and activity-related thing will affect this. Please understand that, and please check the update book at least every once in awhile.

And please help me decide what to do with Laxus. I'm leaning towards making him a student, but I also need someone to be the teacher.

Qualifications for being the teacher include:

Male

Not perverted (meaning no Wakaba, Macao, or Gildarts)

Serious/responsible

They also can't be from other guilds because the guild members, like for instance Lyon, Rufus, and Milliana, would be going to the schools that have their guild's name.

Preferably someone from the Fairy Tail Guild, or even from Alvarez. I can make one of the Spriggan 12 good even, if you suggest it.

I know these rule out a lot of people, but that's why I need help deciding.