Chapter 37:

"Gajeel you idiot! Don't. Go. On. A. Rampage!" Levy said as she punched him with her tiny fists after each word.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, Shrimp," he rolled his eyes as she kept punching him. Poor Levy, she was punching him but they didn't affect him one bit.

"Don't call me that you oaf!" She said.

"Gihee, I'll call you what I want, Shrimp," he smirked and slung her over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" She said.

"Nah."

"Your relationship is very weird, Levy-san. Is this how you guys flirt?" Wendy asked.

"Eh?! We're not flirting!" Levy said, red as a tomato.

"You sure about that, Shrimp?" Gajeel asked and laughed.

"Put me dooown!" She whined and punched his back.

"Geez Shrimp you're so loud," Gajeel rolled his eyes.

"Then put me down!" She shot back.

"Geez, alright how about this," he said.

He changed her position so that he was now giving her a piggyback ride. She looked like she actually enjoyed it, because she was smiling and she didn't fight him. We got outside and rejoined the rest of the group.

"Levy-nee!" Juvia shouted.

Gajeel put Levy now and Juvia hugged her tightly, telling her how much she missed her.

"Im sorry Juvia, I didn't mean to make you worry. My question still hasn't been answered though. Why so these people want to kill Lu-chan?" Levy asked.

"Because she's a threat, obviously. Raven Tail gets rid of threats."

We turned around to see 3 figures. One had red hair and looked badass. He looked like he was about the same age as us. Another was a girl. She looked like a psycho with a creepy grin. She honestly creeped me out a bit. She had red hair as well. The other was a middle aged man. He looked like the definition of evil, honestly. He had black hair and a beard.

"Ivan," Mokarav growled.

So this is his son, then, I thought.

"Old man," Ivan acknowledged.

"Bringing your students into this? That's low even for you," Laxus said to him.

"Only the girl is my student. The boy was transferred here by his school to test his assassination skills," Ivan said.

"That scent . . ." I said.

"So you still have my scent, dragon? How impressive. Killing you will be fun," the boy said.

He gave a playful grin that if he wasn't on the opposite side, I would have thought him hot. I can tell just by the way he talks that he's a badass. He's sly and cunning, but extremely smart. And fast. He's definitely the one who was after Yukino and I that day.

"Open-"

"Why do you insist on using that meek power? Use the one you were so graciously given, Heartfilia. I want a real challenge," the boy said.

"Wait . . . Heartfilia?!" Levy asked. She looked at me for an explanation.

"Not now Levy-chan. I promise, later," I whispered.

"Lucy . . . Heartfilia . . . Wait-"

She figured it out with one word. That's my best friend right there. Smart and able to figure things out even when in a bad situation. If I wasn't so focused right now, I'd congratulate her for figuring it out so easily.

"Levy please, not now," I said again.

This time she kept her mouth closed. I could tell I was going to get a serious talking from her. And then I'd probably have to catch her as she fainted from the idea that her best friend is the daughter to the famous Jude Heartfilia. Y'know, I'd rather do that than be killed, but I can't be killed easily anyway.

"Meek power? I'll make you eat those words, redhead," I said.

"Open! Gate of the Lion, Leo!" I chanted.

"Princess! What can I do for you?" The kitten asked as he bowed.

"Hunters. Take care of them please!" I requested.

"Of course, Lucy," he said.

"Star Dress: Aries!" I chanted.

"FLUFFYYY!!" I heard someone shout and I got tackled by none other than the cake queen herself.

"GAHH ERZA!" I said in surprise as my body came in contact with the ground. It didn't help that she had me in a death squeeze. I get she loves Aries' wool but oh my god did she have to TACKLE me?! And NOW of all times?!

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help it," she cleared her throat and went back to her original spot. Loke helped me up.

"Come on dragon, show me your real magic. You're so boring," redhead rolled his eyes.

"Then be a good little boy and stay out of our fight," I said. My eye twitched in annoyance.

"Ha no way!" He laughed, "My school isn't nearly as exciting as this one. Even with all of the training," he said.

"Loke," I said.

"Of course," he responded.

Loke attacked but redhead dodged easily. He had a knife on hand. He was surprisingly extremely skilled with it as he swung it at Loke.

"Wool Wall!" I chanted.

A bunch of wool covered him but he easily sliced through it. I changed into my cancer star dress and met him head on with my twin blades.

Loke disappeared and then appeared behind him, kicking him in a certain place that knocked him out immediately. He also blocked it but Loke was too quick, and he fell unconscious.

"Who's next?" I asked, looking at Ivan and the girl.
______________________________________

Author's Note:

Who do you think the boy was? He's from another anime, and I've been dropping hints like crazy in this chapter. Come on, at least one of you has to get it right. Someone reading this must have watched the anime before. 😔

I'll give a picture tomorrow to reveal who it is. That's why I'm publishing this today. I just want someone to guess. I want to know who else has watched the anime.