Chapter 39:

Everything's finally back to normal. Levy's reunited with her parents, everyone is back at school, and no one knows our secret. It was hard, but Ms. Mavis and Mr. Mokarav made a cover up for why Levy was kidnapped. We also managed to cover up why Father was at our school.

We lied that the reason Father was here was because he was going to talk to Ms. Mavis and Mr. Mokarav about a speech he was supposedly doing for the school. So to back up that story, Father made a presentation and talked about running a business and what it entails, for 2 hours.

It was hell for Sting and I. We had already taken business lessons, in fact we began taking them when we turned 6, so it was boring because we already knew this stuff. Wendy takes basic ones, not the advanced lessons we've been getting, so there was stuff she didn't know which meant she was listening to every word. She loves learning. She takes the basic lessons because she won't be running the business. Sting is running it with Father, and if he disappears or something then I'll be next. Rogue would do it, but he's not our biological brother. Father would love for him to take over if Sting doesn't want to or if something happens to him, but our partners may not agree with it and may take back our contract with each other if they feel he shouldn't be the one running it. Father knows I'd rather not take over, so that's why is Rogue would if he was out biological brother.

Father finally finished and we clapped with everyone else. Since no one knows we're related, it's a secret that we took business lessons, which meant we had to pretend to be listening. You have no idea how hard that was.

We filed out of the auditorium and got dismissed for lunch. Our group, which consisted of my siblings and Yukino, Levy and Juvia, Erza, Romeo, and Chelia, went to a spot that was a little more isolated than the others. This was because of privacy. And because our group was a bit big. We liked sitting under the trees.

"Lucy," Erza said in a begging tone.

"Yeah yeah I know," I laughed.

I summoned Aries and she made some wool cushions for us all. She made an extra big one for Erza. She knew her by now.

Erza shoved her lunch container in my hands and dived onto the wool, laying on her stomach. She let out a content sigh and we all laughed.

"Erza, your cake?" I suggested, shaking the container lightly. She only hummed in response.

"You, Erza Scarlet the cake queen, would rather do something else than eat your cake right away?!" I playfully said, "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?!"

Erza laughed and sat up. She held out her hand and I placed the container on it. She opened in and dug into her favorite food. I wonder how she doesn't get sick from so much cake, but it's Erza so what do you expect?

"LUCY I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU!!" I heard a girl scream as I got tackled. What's with me being tackled so much lately?!

"Mira get off me! Why do people keep tackling me?!" I cried out.

"No time to answer, I have a super important question to ask you!" She said as she got off me and pulled me up. I got my balance back.

"Yeah I know. You basically screamed it in my ear," I said.

"O-Oh right, sorry," she said sheepishly.

"Well what's this super important question I need to answer so badly?" I asked.

"Do you have a crush on Natsu?" She asked excitedly.

My face heated.

"What the hell kind of question is that Mira?! Why is it so important?!" I said, trying to calm myself from my embarrassed state.

"Aww Lu-chan's got a crush!" Levy squealed.

"I knew that fire breather was bad news!" Sting said angrily as he basically dragged Yukino, who was holding onto his arm to try and stop him from beating the hell out of Natsu.

"Uh uh Sting, you will not get in the way of NaLu. You'll have to go through me first," Erza said as she munched on her cake.

"NaLu? What on Earth is that?" I questioned.

"You'll see. You'll see very soon," Mira said, "Now answer the question!"

"Damn, where is that bell when I need it," I mumbled.

"Come on Lucy, it's a yes or no answer. Why is it so hard?" Yukino asked while struggling to hold Sting back.

"You're literally dating one of the main reasons, not to mention trying to hold him back from beating said guy up," I pointed out.

"Okay yeah that was a stupid question," Yukino agreed.

"So if we get Sting away from us then you'll tell us?" Mira asked hopefully.

"Well-"

"She agreed! Okay get Sting and Rogue away from here. Make sure that they're so far away that they can't use their dragon ears!" Mira ordered, completely interrupting me.

"Oi we have a right to know this! Lucy!!" Sting yelled, making a scene in front of everyone at lunch. I'm definitely staying at someone's house tonight. I'm not gonna be in the same house as my annoying and demanding brother. I looked at Levy and she laughed.

"Of course. Just bring some pajamas and come over when you feel like it," she said. I smiled. I guess I'm having a sleepover with Levy and Juvia.

"Now back to the important part. Lucy, Do. You. Like. NATSU?!" Mira pushed.

"Well Natsu's a flirty, dense, cute, and honestly adorable idiot. He's one of my best friends and was the first in this school to know my secret. I trust him with my life and always will. He's competitive and always tries to one-up Gray, but he's kind and cares about me. So I . . . I don't know!" I admitted.

They just stared at me in disbelief.

"Girl, you said all that about him, and then had the nerve to say 'I don't know?!' You're officially hopeless," Levy said. Juvia and Erza agreed.

"I think Mira-san has a new mission," Wendy said.

That girl says the worst things in such an innocent tone. Little does she know Mira's the devil in disguise. She literally just hired Mira with the only information being known that she's a matchmaker. Wendy, what the hell goes on in your brain? Sweet, naive Wendy, you've just doomed me.

"Oh look at the time let's go to class!" I said. I grabbed Levy and ran. I'm not facing a demon today. Literally, a demon. I want to live, y'know.

Author's Note:

Lots more NaLu in this chapter, yay!

So I'm going to be posting pictures of my characters in the media. Some will be the boys, others will be ships, and another will be my IRL self and my gacha self. Wait to see what the next one is! Hope you liked the chapter! This book is almost finished!

Also, I think Erza got a little too into the modeling for the media picture. She's rocking it though. Meanwhile Lucy is being rebellious, Juvia is just having fun, my gacha self is just excited to be with the Fairy Tail girls, and my IRL self in wondering why they can't just take a normal picture.

Anyways, goodbye from the Fairy Squad!