Chapter 38:

Author's Note:

Bruh why is Gray so short? 😂

Also, instead of making my friend, I made myself in real life first. I have this habit where when I make my friends or family in gacha, I put their real names because, well, that needs no explanation. If you don't know what I'm talking about then read the part titled "Hey Guys!"

Anyways, I don't want to put my friend's name out there cause it's not really a common name, so I put my real character instead. Also, this is the same friend that is moving. She's moving right after the school year ends, so can you guys do me a favor and say bye, even though you don't know her? She's helped me a lot with a couple of my stories and I just think it would be nice for her to know that the stories are being read. I won't say which stories they are.

Now, this chapter is a bit short, but I'm making another one right now. It's short because I needed a timeskip and the beginning of a new chapter is a good way to start it.
______________________________________

"Blondie," the girl said in a creepy voice. Let's just say, she didn't look sane.

"So you're next I guess? Great, let's get this over with," I said, "Bye Leo, tell Aquarius I need to summon her. She might get less mad if she knows it's coming," I told him and closed his gate.

"Blondie," the girl repeated with that same crazed look. Okay, she's really starting to creep me out.

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!" I chanted. She appeared in all her raging glory, oh joy. Note the sarcasm, if you would.

"Ugh, you call me here just to take care of an insolent brat?!" She yelled, annoyed.

"I'm sorry Aquarius, but she has fire powers and it would be much quicker. I'm summoning Cancer too," I said.

"At least summon my boyfriend, girly!" She yelled.

"Scorpio wouldn't exactly be the best for cutting hair," I said.

"Tch, you brat," she mumbled.

"How did you know my magic Blondie?" The girl asked.

"I sensed it. The stars see everything, Redhead," I said back. I summoned Cancer and we fought. Of course, with Aquarius to counter the fire and Cancer to counter her extending hair, we won easily. All who was left was Ivan.

"Mokarav, Laxus, would you like to have a little 'family reunion?'" I asked.

"With pleasure Blondie," Laxus said, cracking his knuckles.

"I think Laxus needs to have this 'family reunion' on his own. I'll just supervise," The old man said.

I stepped back to let Laxus take my place. It's not that I can't defeat Ivan, it's just that I know Laxus has a few things he needs to settle with his so-called father. I figured I'd let him settle those things.

Within a few minutes, Ivan had taken control of the battle. Laxus was getting beaten up pretty bad. Mokarav looked troubled while the others yelled at me to help him. Mavis and I just stood there, observing the battle. The REAL battle. The one Laxus was actually winning. The one everyone else saw was fake, an illusion. Mokarav looked troubled because even though he could feel Laxus' magic energy, the battle everyone else saw didn't match up. In the battle the others saw, Laxus didn't have time to use any magic before Ivan attacked again. But Mokarav could feel the magic the real Laxus was using in the battle. He was trying to figure out what was happening.

He looked at me for help. I only smiled. I mouthed the word "illusion" and he immediately understood. He smiled and there was no troubled look on the old man's face anymore.

We simply just watched until the image of the battle went static and then shattered, revealing Laxus standing over a defeated Ivan. The illusion had broken once Laxus won the battle. The others looked at the scene in shock. Mokarav had a proud look on his face. He didn't say anything, just stood there absorbing everyone's stares. He's letting the situation sink in. After explaining what happened to everyone, they understood better.

Levy then turned to me with a look that said, "If you don't tell me what's going on right now, I will through a book at you and steal your cat."

An Hour Later:

After an intense interrogation by Levy, she did exactly what I knew she would do. She. Was. Freaking. OUT.

"Oh my god Lu-chan why did you hide this from me! My best friend is a Heartfilia! This is AWESOME!" Levy yelled. I sweat dropped.

"Hello, we're Heartfilias too ya know," Sting grumbled. Rogue nodded and Wendy and Yukino pat their backs in comfort while trying not to laugh.

"Lucy can you show me your dragon slaying magic?!" Levy begged, completely ignoring the boys.

"Levy your parents still think you're missing. We need to get you back to them first so they know you're safe. Then we need to figure out how to hide the reason why my father is at our school. Jude Heartfilia is a famous business man. He wouldn't be at our school without a good reason," I said.

"Fine, but after all that can you show me?" She asked.

"Yeah of course," I said.