Chapter 5: "Him"

Author's Note: Btw this is Natsu's reaction when he finds out it's a prank. Pretend Gray is there and he has the same face.

"You tricked us!" They both said. Erza stared back at them. "Not exactly. When they transformed, they received my memories, magic, and emotions as well. So even though the transformations were false, what they said and how they acted are not, because annoyed was what I actually was. Now, Lucy and Yukino can finish their magic showcases."

I felt a little tired, so I let Yukino summon Libra again.

"Open, the gate of the balancer, Libra."

Libra appeared. Yukino told Libra to demonstrate her power on anything. Well, Libra picked Yukino as that something. Libra changed the gravity around Yukino, and she "fell" down on the ground flat. "Ow." She said nonchalantly. "Libra, I know you've always wanted to test your magic out on me, but please stop now."

Libra did what she was asked. She bowed, and returned to the spirit world.

The rest came pretty much the same way. I summoned Scorpio, and he made a sandstorm, which I then blocked with one of my defenses using my star dress. then Aquarius was summoned, and she washed me away with a wave, which was expected. Apparently I interrupted one of her's and Scorpio's dates. I transformed into my star dress and put on a little water show after Aquarius closed her gate. Natsu once again looked at me and then looked back at the water show. Next was Aries. She passed through the gate, and appeared right beside me. "what can I do for you? I'm sorry in advance if I do something wrong."

I asked her to trap Erza in her wool, when she was yelling at Gray and Natsu. We only had to wait for a minute before Natsu said something that made Erza mad. She started yelling at him. I signaled to Aries, and she did what I asked her to. In only a few seconds, Erza had calmed down, and way laying on a cloud of Aries' pink wool. "Wow Lucy. I don't know what this is, but that is my favorite spirit if she made this stuff." She said in a relaxed tone.

Natsu and Gray looked surprised, and then happy. "Wow! I thought only strawberry cake could calm Erza down. Thanks Lucy! We're free from Erza's rage!"

Erza looked over at them. "You're free for now. I'm just too comfortable to move." They shuddered. "U-understood."

I told Erza that Aries would have to go back to the spirit world now, and that the wool she was laying on would disappear too. She looked disappointed, but she thanked me for letting her enjoy that experience.

Aries went back after I told her about Taurus. Levy said that I never transformed into one of the dresses.

I did that for a reason, Levy. It's a little embarrassing. But still not as embarrassing as Virgo's star dress.

"Y-yeah. I'll do that." I transformed into my star dress. Everyone looked at me. I looked down. Erza was the first to speak. "Your dress is made of that wool stuff!" She ran over and hugged me. "Ahh. This is so soft."

"T-thanks Erza." I looked past her and saw Levy. She was jumping up and down and had a face that made her look like she just saw an adorable puppy. "This dress makes you look so cute, Lu!!!" I went red. "Thanks Levy. Erza? Can you please let go so I can change back?" She was still hugging me. "Hm? Yeah sorry. It's just so soft I couldn't help but hug you. It felt like I was hugging really soft wool." She backed up.

I de-transformed back into my regular clothes. "Welp, that's it. What did you guys think?"

"Hey, Luce?" I turned to the voice. "Yeah Natsu?" He looked at me confused and said, "I only counted 11 spirits. I thought you said there were 12."

Oh God why. I'm gonna have to do it but it's gonna be so embarrassing.

Gray spoke up. "Come to think of it, flame brain is right. Isn't there supposed to be one more?"