IwaOiKage

Third Person PoV~

Kageyama was just jumping up to set the ball to Hinata again, when suddenly a loud bang rang through the gym as Takeda burst through the door.

"You okay, Take?" Ukai called out to him, as he was breathing heavily, seeming to have run to the gym.

"We- We have a practice match!"

"Seriously?! Who?" Daichi yelled, whilst glaring at Nishinoya and Tanaka so they didn't start screaming.

"Aoba Johsai. But they have one condition, Kageyama has to be the official setter for the whole game."

Kageyama PoV~

You've got to be kidding me! If Oikawa and Iwaizumi asked for that I'm going to kill them.

"Do you who asked for that condition?" I whispered, Takeda barely being able to hear me.

"Yes, their captain and setter, Oikawa Tooru and their ace, Iwaizumi Hajime."

"Those damn idiots! Why do they do this? They know I don't ever want to see them again! I swear to god I'm going to kill them!"

3rd Person PoV~

Everyone stared at Kageyama after his little outburst, shocked at what he was saying about his upperclassmen.

"Kageyama. What are you talking about?" Ukai asked, concerned but concealing it.

Kageyama looked up from his position on the floor, just realising where he was and what happened. His eyes went wide as his mind rushed around for an excuse as to what he meant without revealing the truth.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi-Senpai went to the same middle school as me, Kitagawa Daiichi. Me and Oikawa really did not get along. We had a fight on their last day, Iwaizumi-Senpai stood up for him not me like usual, and I screamed at them and told them I never wanted to talk to them or see them again." Kageyama replied after thinking for a second, what he said was mostly true but he left out what really happened.

"Oh...That's honestly not what I expected..." Coach muttered after a minute, trying to figure out what to say.

"What was the fight about?" Sugawara asked, concern and suspicion clear in his voice.

"I don't really remember. It was probably something stupid anyway, so I didn't see the point in remembering what it was about." Kageyama was just lying at this point. He knew exactly what they were fighting about, but he really didn't want to say it as he didn't know how the team would react to the truth.

Everyone looked at Kageyama suspiciously, they all knew he always remembered everything, but they let it go as he obviously didn't want to talk about it if he was lying to all of them.

"You're still playing, and if you want to get back and them, beat them by a landslide." Daichi spoke up for the first time, trying to get the youngest setter to play still.