I Hate You ~ SemiShira

3rd Person PoV~

"YOURE SUCH A DICK!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SALTY PIG!"

"GO CHOKE ON A DICK!"

"EW! YOU HORNY BASTARD!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD SEMI!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SALTYBU!"

"BITCH!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU MORE! WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ON THE SAME TEAM?"

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY DID YOU JOIN THIS SCHOOL IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?"

"I WOUDLNT HAVE IF ID KNOWN YOU WERE HERE!"

"IT WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU HAD NEVER COME HERE!"

The only sounds coming out of the Shiratorizawa locker room was that of the two setters, Shirabu Kenjiro and Semi Eita, argueing back and forth.

They had been at it for almost 20 minutes by the time Tendo got an idea.

He grabbed a few who he knew would think this was a great idea and told them the plan.

"Okay, so. I think we should lock SemiSemi and Saltybu in the locker room and not let them out until they are at least civil with each other." The three surrounding Tendo gave him an ear splitting grin. "Also, I know for a fact that SemiSemi likes Shiraboo and I'm 90% sure Shiraboob likes SemiSemi too." The three locked shocked for a moment before the grins returned and they laughed a little before they ran up to the locker room door. They locked said door and ran back to Tendo, the yelling was slowing down so they knew one or the other would try to get out soon.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!"

"OH YOUVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!"

"We've had enough you two. We aren't gonna let you out until you are at least civil with each other and won't do this every single day."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me..." Shirabu murmured as he kept banging on the door, in a futile attempt to get out."

"SATORI I SWEAR TO GOD! LET ME OUT! LEAVE THE SALTY BITCH IN HERE BUT LET ME OUT!"

~~~~~

After noone had answered the two for about 5 minutes, they assumed that they had all left them there. They weren't getting out any time soon and they knew it.

"Well Salty Shit, were gonna be stuck in here for quite a while. Maybe we sho-"

"Shut up, pig. I'm not gonna talk to you." Shirabu cut Semi off in a disgusted voice, walking into a corner of the room and getting his phone out.