The Miya Twins

BEFORE I START, I DO NOT SHIP THE TWINS IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND I REFUSE GO HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT! EVERYTHING IN THIS IS STRICTLY BROTHER COMFORTING BROTHER, THE HITACCHINS BUT MASSIVELY TONING IT DOWN.

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, ENJOY!

~~~~~

I'm 23, and my folks are getting old

"Please! Please, don't leave us yet." Atsumu cried over his mothers hospital bed, she wasn't that old, only her mid 50's, but a genetic disease had been destroying her respiratory system, they all knew she didn't have much time left.

I know they don't have forever and I'm scared to be alone

"I'm sorry, baby, I really am, but there isn't anything anyone can do for me now. I don't want you to come and see me again, I don't want you to see me like this, it makes it all so much harder." The woman looked away as more tears gathered in Atsumus eyes as he stared at his mother, before Osamu grabbed him by the shoulders and led him out of the room, silent tears falling from his eyes.

So I'm thankful for my brother,

Atsumu cried into Osamus shoulder, the younger allowing him too, knowing the older twin needed someone at the moment, he'd always been a "mummy's boy" and now their mother was gone.

even though sometimes we fight

"You're such an idiot!"

"Really? I'm am in higher classes than you!"

"That doesn't mean you have common fucking sense!"

"I'm leaving. I won't be back tonight." Osamu screamed out as he left the Inarazaki Gym, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking away, no destination in mind, just the desire to get away.

When high school wasn't easy, he's the reason I survived

"Hey Tsumu." Osamu spoke quietly as he slid down the wall and set on the floor next to his older brother.

The blonde boy was sprawled against the wall, left hand clutching his right side, a few cuts and bruises on his face and blood dripping from the knuckles of his clenched right hand. He turned his head away from Osamu, the only thing he could actually move without being in too much pain.

"C'mon. Let's get you to the nurse." Osamu spoke, standing, dusting himself off before pulling his older brother up, slinging the other right arm over his shoulders and wrapping his own left arm around his waist to keep him stood up.

I know he'd never leave me, and I hate to see him cry

"I'll never leave you, Samu. I promise I'll always be here for you." Atsumu had tears running down his face as he spoke, hugging Osamu. The night they'd come home after their mother's funeral to an empty home.

Osamu said nothing, simply raising a hand to wipe the tears from Atsumus face.

So I wrote this verse to tell him that I'm always by his side

I wrote this verse to tell him that I'm always by his side

The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad

If we got each other, and that's all we have

I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand

You should know I'll be there for you

When the world's not perfect, when the world's not kind

If we have each other then we'll both be fine

I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand

You should know I'll be there for you