Remembering everything from that night of the accident that night

Bpov

    I woke up the next morning and Edward wasn't here. I got up and walked out of the tent and Edward wasn't around but breakfast was . I poured some coffee and tried to eat but didn't have much of an appetite. It was hard to get the images out of my head. Now that I remember everything. It's scary to think that Rebecca even was Alice for as short as a time as she was.

  I got up and took care of my stuff and decided to go sit down by the water. I keep seeing everything run
through my head over and over again. Every last detail, every image everything from that night from the beginning.

    =FLASH BACK=   

I was on my phone with Rebecca, she was my best friend along with Jacob Black who is now Rebecca Andrews boyfriend.  We grew up together. My parents were always gone for business all the time. This time they have been gone for almost two weeks. They said they got invited to some royal family business, the Cullen family. They come from some land or country or something.

  You see them on the news once in awhile. They have 3 kids. Emmett, Edward, and Alice. I guess Alice and Edward are twins the story tells and Emmett is the oldest but chose not to be next in line for duke or king whatever it is. Well Emmett wanted to do good for our country and there's so he came here and became a citizen and joined our army and I guess he was very good at it to.

 Well that then put their son Edward next in line. Sure he gorgeous, but that don't matter to me because I have a good life. He probably got beautiful woman dropping at his feet. Me I'm not beautiful I do not like dresses. So I am happy with my life being single and a tom boy. "So Bells there's going to be a great party tonight why don't you come out with me and Jacob tonight?" She asked me.

 "Who’s party is it Becca?" I asked her hoping it's not Jessica. "It's at Riley’s house." I shook my head. He’s been after me for years. "Becca you know how I feel about him!" I hear her sigh. "Please Bella, just hang out with us.!" She begged I knew she wasn't going to give up either. "Alright I will go. Just let me jump in the shower and get ready." I could hear Rebecca jumping for joy. "Alright, be there at 9 to come get you. You won't regret this."

 We arrived at the party alittle after 9:30. "Bella what do you want to drank?" Jacob asked me. "Just a beer please!" I told him. "Rebecca look who the cat dragged in." We looked at the door. We watched Jessica and Lauren walk in. Jessica was the captain of the cheerleader squad, and Lauren was cocaptain.

 "They think there god gift to men!" Rebecca told me. "Who thinks there god gift to men?" Jacob asked. I laughed. "Jessica and Lauren does Jacob." He let out a laugh. "That's a load of crock. You 2 are so much better looking than them." I turned and glared at Jacob. "Rebecca yes, me not even close." I told him. "Bella when are you going to realize and see that you are beautiful." Jacob and Rebecca said to me. I turn and look at them. "You 2 need glass because I sure don't know what you see and that will be never. I'm going to the bathroom." I told them.

 This place had alot of people here it was taking a while to get to the bathroom. "Well looks who here, it’s Ms. Clumsy herself, so where are your bodyguards at." Jessica is a pain in my ass. "I don't need body guards or do I need to refresh your memory Jessica." She rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you come to these parties no guys will ever going to want you, look at you." I feel a hand on my shoulder.

  "Bella there you are I been looking for you I heard you were here." Great first Jessica now Riley and he’s drunk. "Riley don't touch me please and for you Jessica if you don't shut your mouth my fist is going to be in it." Jessica rolled her eyes. "Bella you are just full of it." I threw my hand back but someone grabbed it. "Bella do you really think your going to hit Jessica?" I turned and looked and it was Lauren. "Yeah after I take this fist and hit you with it." I hit Lauren right in the jaw and as soon as she let go of my hand it went flying into Jessica nose.