7

| DANIELAS POV |

I wake up hearing shuffling so I jump up only to hit my head against something.
I groan rubbing my forehead hearing another groan mixed with laughter.
Damn I might have hit my head harder than i thought.

"Ow what the fuck.." I hear chuckling at the end of my bed, I glance up throwing a pillow and see Kai sitting on my bed with amusement running through his eyes. Until he gets hit with the pillow.

"What the fuck? What are you doing?!" I start getting another pillow. I hear a groan and see his face peaking over the pillow.

"Damn what does Damon use as a pillow? Concrete? Anyways good morning sunshine, you can put the pillow down now.
I don't want a concussion." I stare at him and roll my eyes putting the pillow down.

"What are you doing in my room Kai, couldn't you just wait like a normal person for someone to wake up?" I get up walking into the bathroom, washing my face.

He hums and stays quite. I look up at him confused until I noticed.. I'm still in my sleep attire. Shit. I start to feel my cheeks burn up and I stumble across the room to get clothes.

"Im pretty sure my eyes aren't anywhere near my thighs Kai. Get out of my room!" He chuckles and starts walking towards me.
He grabs my shoulder siphoning some magic, I wince and push him off.

"I'll see you down stairs princess, thanks for the show by the way." Then he walks out the door.
I huff and start getting ready for the day.

After a few minutes I walk downstairs catching Kai muttering a spell. I watch as the ascendent pieces starts floating and start coming together until they burst.

"You know for a Gemini, you really suck at magic." He looks up at me and smirks.

"Oh no I'm perfectly great at magic Daniela, give it a try I insist." I look at him and then at the ascendent nodding.

"Watch and learn Parker." I start muttering a spell and watch as the pieces start fitting together until they burst just like the first time. I look at the ascendant confused.

"I Guess you can't you use magic to put it together, how do you know my name? I didn't tell you." He smirks sitting on the couch

"I might have looked through your mind to find it when I took some magic. Now, I need more magic." I look at him and scoff shaking my head.

"I'm not giving you magic! It's mine, " He rolls his eyes and puts his hand on my shoulder I wince as I feel a sharp pain, I try getting him off but his grip just tightens. I finally get him off and push him away.

"What the hell? What happened to our agreement?" He looks at me with an energetic smile, I glare at him.

"I needed magic, so I took it. Anyways we need to find Bennett blood, I had some on the knife until you used it to almost kill me. " I smile to myself and mutter a quick spell blocking my magic from getting siphoned. I put my hand on Kai's shoulder sucking the magic he took back.

"Hey! What did you do? Give it back." He tries siphoning it only for him to end up on the ground.

"You're not getting any magic until you get us out of here. Now, get up I know where to find Bennett blood."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

| happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a great one! 🌹🥂❤️|