48

| KAIS POV |

The last thing I saw before being sent here was Daniela extending her arm towards me as she muttered a spell...
She didn't do this... she couldn't have.. but I saw it with my own eyes.

I can't believe it.. I thought she loved me as much as I love her.
She'll pay for this, in the most unharming way, I didn't want her to be hurt. I want her to feel what I felt.

I sigh and sit by a tree, I feel my eyes get wet and suddenly I feel a drip hit my arm.
What the fuck? Am I... crying?
I let out a yell and start crying harder as I punch a tree and fall in my knees.

I worked so hard to get out... and it all went to hell because of her.. but I still love her, and I always will. But for now I need to get out and get back to her.
I don't care if she loves me or not... she's mine and I'm hers.. she even said it herself.

I get up and wipe my tears im going back to her and I won't stop until she's in my arms.
She might need a slight punishment but, I will figure that out later.

I walk to the Salvatore house and try to figure out how the fuck I'm getting out.

STEFANS POV

After Caroline and I argued with Damon and Bonnie, we took Daniela to our room.
She used to be so happy, but now she was a sobbing mess.
I watch as Caroline walks in with a cup of tea setting it down I'm front of Daniela.

"Daniela? Please, drink." She looks up at Caroline and looks back down.
"I-" she clears her throat,
"I want to leave, excuse me." I get up and pull her back.

"We can't let you do that Daniela, you're vulnerable right now.." she looks at me and nods grabbing her phone.
"You can't talk to nik, I'll be over there for a few days, or years." She dials Klaus and waits, I'm guessing he answered quickly because she started talking.

"Hey nik, um I'm going back to New Orleans so expect me.. ha. Um anyways here's Stefan, could you let him know I'll be fine? They won't let me go ou-" before she could finish I feel a gust of wind pass by.

And there he was, Klaus mikalson.
"Hello luv, whats-" he looks down at her with a frown.
"What did you do to her? ANSWER ME STEFAN!"
I look down and look back up at him.

"She killed kai..." I watch Daniela from the corner of my eye.
I see tears starting to form all over again.
"No, she didn't do it. She loves him. Now, who did it Luv? Hmm? Tell me and their dead."

She looks away and shakes her head.
"They're my friends, I killed him! I'm the one who did it and it's all my fault." Klaus walks up to me with a mad face.

"Tell me." I try to fight him but the compulsion was too strong.
"Damon and Bonnie were the ones that tricked Daniela into killing him this morning." Klaus walks away and takes Daniela with him.

"What are you going to do Klaus? Kill them? You can't." I yell after him.
He turns around and gives me a smirk.
"Well that's up to me isn't it?" I growl and follow them with Caroline behind me.

"Well well  well,  isn't it the witch and the dick? I heard what you did to lovely Daniela. She's part of my family. And you know what happens when you mess with family." I see Bonnies eyes widen.