32

| KAIS POV |

I walk away hesitantly, she could take care of herself.
I knew that.
But something felt off, I had a bad feeling about splitting up.

I didn't want her to think I cared though so I walked away not looking back.
I look in her room first, empty.
I start walking towards my room until I hear a Yelp and a crash.

I run towards the cellar my eyes darting towards Daniela's arms wrapped around Bonnie.
I stand there with a wide eyes as I see a familiar vampire racing towards me.
Next thing I know I'm being pinned up against a wall.

"Damon let him go!" The blood sucking dick turns towards her.
"Really Dani? He's the reason you're trapped here." I hear Daniela scoff and watch as she walks towards us.

"Damon. Please okay? He's good now." I chuckle at her response looking at her then turning to Damon.

"Yea Damon, I'm good now." I smile tightly making him scoff as he pushes me towards the wall letting me go.
Damon turns away from me facing Daniela hugging her tightly.
I clear my throat and cough.

"Okay, that's enough." Damon throws me a glare while Daniela raises her eyebrow in what I'm guessing is curiosity.
Bonnie looks at me with a glare.

"Oh come on Bonnie, I did wrong things... and I fully... don't regret them. BUT! Let's talk about how we're getting out of here." She scoffs walking closer to me.

"We are getting Daniela out, don't think for a second that you will be us." I laugh and smile.

"It's either being me with you, or I won't hesitate to kill you and Damon." I smile at her as she smirks.

" I think you keep forgetting who has magic and who doesn't kai." I chuckle and Motus her towards the wall.

"Kai! Ugh guys Stop." I look over at Dani with a look as if I were saying sorry.
She nods and runs towards Bonnie, as Bonnie was about to mutter a spell I hear Daniela yell.

"My magic is being blocked... Daniela what did you do?" I look over at Bonnie with a smirk, but I felt my magic being blocked off too.
I frown looking towards Dani, I watch as she throws me a quick glance.

"Both of you knock it off okay? I gave him permanent magic Bonnie so.. play nice.  And Kai, she is a Bennett witch play nice." She scoffs and glares at me.

"Why would you do that Daniela? He's dangerous. He's a sociopath Daniela! He could kill you." I turn towards Dani and watch as she rolls her eyes.

"Yea yea I've heard this all before Bonnie. I know you're trying to look out for me but he's changed okay? He won't hurt me because I'm his way out. And we're friends." I smile at her comment. We were definitely more than friends.

She looks at me smiling and I return that smile with a nod.

"Yea Bonnie, she's my friend. My only friend if I'm being honest. So... truce? I miss my magic." Bonnie looks at me with suspicion as I raise my hand towards her.

Either way she takes it and shakes it as I smile at her.
Damon coughs dramatically pulling us out of our handshake.

"Okay, so we need to leave now. And Kai is not coming end of story period. Come on Daniela let's get you home." As I was about to protest when Dani pitched in.

"Damon, he's changed okay? I mean come on! You have killed so many people and you're my dead best friend. Why can't you just get along?" He scoffs walking closer to her with a hardened look.

Before he could get too close to her I walked in front of her blocking him away from her.
I watch as Damon smirks and chuckles slightly.

"This is hilarious. Please don't tell me you're screwing the sociopath Daniela." My jaw clenches making my fingers curl up in a fist.

"No Damon I'm not screwing him! He's my friend and I care about my friends." I watch as Damon walks away slightly only to come back to attack Dani.