31

| DANIELAS POV |

I was going to make this self care week great, I planned to get the snacks, the masks, and even though a umbrellas to set up outside.
I look over at kai as he grips the handle.

I roll my eyes but stifle a laugh.
"Oh come on Kai, my driving isn't bad! It's quick." He looks over at me with an amused expression.

"Yea okay, and I didn't drown my brother." I snicker and press on the glass catching him by surprise.

Once we got to the store I got out immediately and ran inside.
I took Kai a little longer, apparently he was in shock or whatever.

I walk into the self care isle and look for face masks along with a steamer.
"You really left me out there? I said I was in shock and your first response is to walk away?" I chuckle and stare at him.

"Awe, did you get your feelings hurt Kai? Oh wait. You don't have any.  So suck it up baby." I watch as he stiffens when I call him baby.
Good.
I continue to look for masks until I find them, I grab each one and grab a diffuser setting them in the cart Kai brought.

"Okay... now we need snacks."
I look over at him as he picks up the masks I put in.

"Why do we need so many? And aren't these for girls?" I snicker but shake my head.

"Boys can do self care too kai, it's healthy for your skin, and it's relaxing." He hums still looking a little unsure.

After we drive back home and get out all the bags we brought I start setting up the snacks and I freeze some cucumbers setting the pieces on the table.

"Kai! Come on! It's time!" I wait for a few seconds until I hear his footsteps inch closer.

"Alright, alright, I'm here." I smile up at him and give him two cucumbers.
And before I could stop him he eats them slowly.

"Kai! Really?" He chuckles at me and grabs two more laying down, and setting them on his eyes.

"Fine, how long do I leave these here? And why aren't you doing it?" I smile at his figure and lay down next to him, putting the cucumbers on my eyes.

"At least 10 minutes." He nods and starts humming

"Well what do we do while we wait?" I use my magic to make the radio start playing and then I lift a chip up setting it in my mouth.

He chuckles and eats a pork rind.
"Why do you like those so much? They're disgusting." He gasps turning his head slightly towards me.

"They are not disgusting! They are the best thing in the world Dani.  Well besides me" I chuckle and lay back down sighing in comfort.

After I did a skin care routine on Kai and I we sat down watching T.V until we heard a thud

"What was that?" I perk my head up looking around in confusion.
I mutter a quick invisibility spell on the both of us as we stand up.

"I don't know but stay here." I scoff and walk in front of him.
"Really? Are you forgetting that I'm very powerful?" He rolls his eyes nodding.

"Fine, come on." I walk around waiting for any type of noise.

"Maybe it was the wood? This place is very old." I shake my head.

"No, it was too loud for it to be the wood. Look upstairs in the room kai. I'll go down in the basement." He gives me a hesitant look but walks away slowly.