29

| DANIELAS POV |

I haven't had this much fun in a long time, by now kai and I were on the floor eating the cake that was still good.
I look around at the mess we made, and then I look at him.
He's all messy, face covered with whipped cream and cake, his hair, very messy.

I get lost in thought as I look into his eyes.
But his voice snaps me back into reality.

"Helloooo? Dani?" I blink and look at him with a confused face.
" sorry, I got lost in thought, what did you say?"
He grins and proceeds to tell me that he was thankful.

"But really I do appreciate it today, if you tell anyone this I might kill you.  But... it was magical, and really fun." I chuckle at him and nod as I stare into his eyes and he stares back.

I couldn't avoid the tension we had, but I had to for my sake.
"Well, I think it's time for the drinks to come out." He nods and stands up stretching his hand out for me to grab, and I do.

He lifts me up and we both walk into the living room and grab both whiskey and bourbon.
I pour him a shot and hand it to him.

"Birthday boys first." I smile at him as he rolls his eyes with a smile on his lips.
He takes it and gulps it down with no hesitation.

We drank the night away, and the entire house was filled with laughter. I start drifting off until I feel Kai lay down next to me on the floor.

"We shouldn't have drank Thant much." He groans out, I stifle a laugh and nod
"You're probably right, but I..." my voice quiets down as I start sleeping.

"NO!! DONT DIE!" I bolt up and give him a glare

"I'm not dying you idiot, I'm trying to SLEEP!" He huffs and nods hugging me.

| KAIS POV |

I feel my eyes start to burn, I groan opening them only to be met with direct sunlight.
I shut them and try getting up until I feel someone hug my arm tightly.

I look down and see Daniela clinging onto my arm, I look down at our legs.
They were entangled.

I chuckle lowly and smile, admiring her for a while until she begins to stir in her sleep.
I hear as she groans and cuddles up to me.

"Wow princess, you're extremely obsessed with me I see." Her eyes open and look up at me.
She scoots back immediately muttering a sorry.
I smirk at her flustered face.

"Take my eyes out." She groans out, I chuckle and end up coughing.

"Yea.. please kill me." She slowly gets up and walks into the kitchen.
A few seconds later she comes in with two glasses of water handing me a glass.

"Thanks." She nods and sits down next to me rubbing her head.
After a few minutes of silence she speaks up.

"So, did you enjoy your birthday?" I smile at all the new memories I made with her.
I look over at her with a smile and nod.

"Very much so, more than you know actually." She smiles at my answer and lays her head on my shoulder.
Remembering I had magic now, I mutter a spell making the headaches go away.
She looks at me with an appreciate a smile.

" thanks, I'll have to get used to you having magic." She chuckles out as she stands.
I stand up following her into the kitchen.

"Oh my- well shit." We say in sync.