28

| KAIS POV |

She kissed me, I kissed her.
I felt a little flutter in my chest, what the fuck was that.
After minutes of kissing each other in the lake, my favorite lake, we swim towards the grass and lay there.

Both of us breathing hard.
I look over at her and smile, she gives me a smile in return.
We both end up having a picnic, she cooked all of my favorite foods and I enjoyed every single one.

"Thank you princess, really, I've never had anything like this. Like at all, but I finally got to celebrate, I'm glad it was with you Daniela." I watch as a smile plays on her face and she looks at me with adoration.

I try ignoring the way she looked at me, it's not real, she didn't actually feel something for me...

"I'm glad we could celebrate, happy 22nd birthday kai. I'm sorry I wasn't here to celebrate your other birthdays." I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

"Well, I think we should end this night with another smooch session, or whiskey." I hear her snicker and she nods getting up.

"Well, that smooching we did was the last time Parker, don't get your hopes up.." she sings the last part making me chuckle and run up after her.

She drives us back to the boardinghouse and pulls me with her.
"Come on let's eat cake." I gasp,

"I forgot you made cake," she nods and sets it down in front of me.
She lights the candles up again and puts a song in Spanish.

Estas son las mañanitas...

I smile and blow out the candles for the second time today.
She claps just like the first time and she goes into the covers for plates, as I try cutting the cake I notice that it wasn't really a cake.

They were cupcakes. I try to hide my excitement and take a deep breath.

"You outdid your self princess." She giggles and passes me a plate.
She's tired, she did this all for me.

"We'll come on birthday boy, take a bite." I lean down and buy the cupcake, they were delicious m, too delicious to the point I let out a moan.

I watch as she starts leaving the kitchen, did I do something wrong? No.

"Where are you going?" She gives me a smile and after a minute or two she walks back in with a cake.

"You gotta do the mordida." I give Her a confused glance but she shrugged me off and put the cake I front of me.

"What do I do now? How does this mordida work?" She chuckles and grabs my face whispering in my ear. It was so sexy, I might have gotten a little hard...

"Just bite into it, there's a surprise..." so I do I bit into it and then I feel my head being pushed down into the cake.

I lift my head to glare at her as she laughs,
"This is so much fun." I said in a childish tone, which I hated.
But she was bringing that inner child out of me.

I join in laughing and then get up rubbing my face On Hers. I watch as she gets cake on her face, I laugh and start throwing cake all over her.

"Kai! Stoppp!" *Giggles*
"We'll have to clean this up later." I nod as she throws another piece of cake at me.