6

| DANIELAS POV |

I give him the knife as a peace offering, he looks at it and looks back up at me with a shocked expression.

"There was magic in this knife.. I didn't take it. Are you?-" I cut him by ignoring the question.

"Mmm smells great. What did you make? Poisoned eggs? Clorox coffee? What do psychopaths eat?" I smirk and chuckle at the end. I go into the kitchen and see the table set up with food that looked too good for my own good. Wow.

"You know if you poison me I could just give you a very excruciating death right?" I look up at him and smile. He looks at me and chuckles

"Wow, are you and Damon best friends? Because you sure are like him. Now like I was saying, what happened to the magic inside the knife?" I look at him and see a genuine interested expression on his face.

I hum and speak in a hushed tone.
"I'll tell you.. after I eat so if you would excuse me I need the kitchen to cook." He looks at me and huffs but composes himself and sits on the table speaking.

"I already made breakfast. Just sit down and eat oh and while you're at it make sure to tell me WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAGIC!" I stare at him and sit down eating. I eat as slow as possible until he breaks

"I THINK.." he clears his throat while I smirk "I think you're ready to talk now don't you?" He plasters a fake smile and I nod.

"Let's play a game.. oh what was your name again?" After that line he completely looses it and mutters a spell under his breath. I did it, he used up the last of his magic. I smile at myself as I'm getting thrown across the room.

"Tell me!" look up at him and smile while I do I siphon more magic and he falls on the ground in pain. I let go of him and stand up

"Well... you got your answer, now, tell me what you know." He gets up and smiles.

"You're a siphoner... like me but with your own magic. Who would have thought. Let's get to business." I smile and head to the coffee table. He sets out a broken ascendent and a map.

"How long was I out?" He looks down at me and smiles humming.

"Very long time. You know I might have siphoned some magic while you were out, I patched you up, all by myself." He grins and spreads the map out. I roll my eyes and nod.

"What no thanks? Wow I thought you might have been a little more polite." I look at him and throw him a fake smile and laugh.

"Can we just focus? What do we need to get out and what is the earliest we can get out psycho."

"Kai, and I'm not a psycho, im a sociopath. I think you're the psycho, but to answer your question, we need the ascendent, which is broken, and we need Bennett blood, which we don't have thanks to you might I add.  And it's only fair that you give me your name princess, I gave you mi-" I cut him off and roll my eyes

"Do you always talk this much? Okay kai, so how are we putting this thing together? Where do we get Bennett blood and I am not telling you my name." He stares at me and nods moving closer

"Well I don't think the ascendent comes with a handbook, so we'll just have to guess, as for the Bennett blood I don't know. Don't start getting mad if I call you all sorts of names princess." He smirks and gets closer to me. I groan and push him away.

"Oh please! We're never getting out! Omg. You know what Kai I'm going to bed we start in the morning." He looks at me with a smile and blows a kiss my way.

"Goodnight princess, I'll see you early in the morning." I roll my eyes walking up the stairs making my way to Damon's room. 
I get ready for bed and change into a long shirt. I lay on my back and start thinking about how I was going to survive this until I fall asleep.
————————————————————