53

DANIELAS POV

My alarm wakes me up making me groan in annoyance.
Today was the day... I get up and grabbing Kai's shirt and my sweats.
I get ready and try looking my best for the last time.
I check the clock and sigh.

12:00am.

I walk downstairs and grab a pen and paper I write a letter for Kai and the rest of the crew.
I grab the bag I set aside last night and start the car.
I blast the song kai and I danced to. I smile at the memory

"Just come on kai!" I grab his hand pulling him up.
I watch him frown but the next thing you know I'm getting dripped down near the floor.
I giggle and kiss him as he wraps his arms around my waist  deepening the kiss.
"I will only dance for you princess."

Before I know it I'm at the lake.
I grab the bag and toss it over my shoulder getting out of the car.
I sigh looking at how beautiful it is, the water crystal clear and the trees full of life.
I smile sadly looking at it all grabbing the bourbon bottle.

I flick it open and start drinking, I'm going to miss everyone.

**

After a few minutes of downing the bottle of bourbon I set it on the rocks sighing.
I start walking towards the water slowly.
It was freezing but I had to go.

I hear someone shouting my name making me turn my head towards the noise.
I see no one, maybe I'm starting to hallucinate... I start walking into the water again only to hear that same voice again..
I knew that voice.

Kai.

KAIS POV

Once I got everyone up Bonnie and I finally started the spell.
We agreed that it was better if only her and I went.
I felt the tip of my nose start to get colder and colder with every word.
Before I knew it I was already in my personal hell. I run into the board house and look around smiling

Where was she... I run upstairs as Bonnie comes in.
"Look in every room bon bon." I yell over my shoulder running into her room.
I open the door to see no one there I sigh and walk back down into the kitchen.

My heart stops when I see a pile of notes on the table.
I reach out and open one

Hello bon bon, I'll miss you that's for sure... but..
I close the note up shaking my head.
"Bonnie! She's going to kill herself. We have to find her now!" She runs back in with a horrified expression.

"What do you mean Kai?! Where is she!?" I look at her at frown.
Where was she? I think about all the times we went places..
I then remember our moment together at the lake.

**
"Hey kai, if we do get stuck here for ever... you know I'll grow old right?" I look over at her frowning.
"We'll get out before that happens.." I try not to think about it. She was right.
She would die eventually if she stayed stuck here.

"Well, if we do stay stuck I want you to bury me by this lake. I love it here and it holds memories.." I shake my head and give her a stern look.
"Don't say that. You're not dying before me." She nods scooting closer towards me

**

"The lake... Bonnie the lake!" I grab bonnies arm and think about the lake.
Before I know it I hear water rushing and smell fresh dirt.
I open my eyes and see the lake that Dani and I loved so much.

"How did you do that?" I at Bonnie and glare as if saying this isn't the time.
She nods and runs towards the trees calling Daniela's name out.
I run towards the lake calling out to my Dani and hope for the best.