35

| KAIS POV |

I wake up feeling something, or someone shift in my arms.
I look down to see Daniela all cuddled up to me with a slight pout on her lips.
I smile at the sight and brush hair out of her face.

I watch as she moves slightly waking up.
"Good morning princess. Happy birthday." She smiles up at me and pushes me off the bed making me groan.

"That's the thanks I get? Ouch." I hear her chuckle as she walks into the bathroom.
"Morning breath kai! Morning breath." I laugh and nod walking in with her.

She hand me a toothbrush and we brush our teeth in silence.
I watch as she spits the toothpaste out slowly, I feel my pants get tight.
Shit.

I look at her while I spit out my toothpaste just like her.
I watch as she squirms slightly, I chuckle and clean up.

"Thank you Kai, for remembering my birthday I mean." I nod and walk closer to her.
I look down at her and grab her chin tilting it up slightly as I lower my lips towards hers.

Once I feel my lips on hers she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer.
I grab her hips and kiss her with more force or what people would call passion.

I never wanted this to end.
I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist until we heard a knock on the door.

She keeps kissing me so I decided to ignore the knock.
I lay her down on the bed as the door opens.
I watch as she rolls her eyes looking over at the door.

I follow her gaze and see Damon with a horrified expression playing on his face.

"I- da- DANIELA! WHAT THE HELL?!" She gets off the bed pulling Damon inside shutting the door.

"Hi Damon." I wave as he walks towards me with a scowl.
"Damon No." Dani walks in between us and puts her hand on his chest.
I look away in annoyance, why is she touching him.

"Explain Daniela, because if you don't I will rip his head off in the next five seconds." She sighs explaining

"We were just- making out?" Damon's scoffs as I smile.

"I told you she was a good kisser Damon, anyways now that we are off that subject... what are we doing for the princesse's birthday?" Damon rolls his eyes and nods.

"Fine screw the sociopath, the one that almost killed me and Bonnie might I add." Daniela sighs holding Damon in place.

"Damon, he's changed okay? He's goodish now." I throw and innocent smile at him point at my mouth with my finger Saying
"See?"

He throws a glare at me but sighs loudly.
"Fine. Now, we are getting you breakfast Daniela so come along I made it." I watch as her eyes widen with surprise and adoration.
She was only supposed to look at me like that, not him.

I claps my hands together grabbing their attention.
"Okay.. well I am starving so shall we princess." I put my hand out for her to grab as she chuckles grabbing it.

"Who invited you?" I look over at Damon with a smug smile.
"Me,myself, and Daniela" he scoffs waking in front of us.
I feel Danielas hand squeeze mine as she walks down the stairs.

"Woah, you did this Damon? I'm impressed! Thank you!!" She let's go of my hand hugging Damon.
I look away as Damon stares right at me smirking, I flip him off and smile.

"Wow indeed Damon, I think i could have done better but let's not talk about that right now." I hear him hum in annoyance.

I feel a hand hit my chest, I look down and see Dani playfully glaring at me mouthing "play nice." I nod and follow her towards the table.