50

KAIS POV

I sent her there.. she was going to feel the loneliness that i felt.
I was only going to keep her up in there for two weeks.
I hear someone come in, I look up to see clarice at the door with beer in her hand.

"Hello clarice.." she drops the cans of beer as her eyes widen.
"B-but you were dead.. where is Daniela? She's going to be so happy omg.."
"Yea... I wasn't dead, Daniela sent me to the prison world and now, she's there."

I hear her gasp.
"What?! Why would you do that? She didn't send you there!" I look up at her glaring.
"What do you mean she didn't do it? She put me back in that place for 2 months.." she shakes her head crying.

"Bonnie did that you idiot! She made it seem like Daniela killed you, she mourned you... she fell apart without you." I shake my head laughing.
"Stop trying to save her..."

She screams at me crying.
"She didn't do it kai! She loves you.. why would she?" I look at her with a horrified expression.
What the hell did I just do?
"She- Bonnie did it?" Clarice nods.
What the fuck?

"I-I can't bring her back until 2 weeks go by.." I walk out only to be pulled back.
"Why? Can't you just juju something up?" I shake my head explaining.
"No, I sealed it, meaning that I can't undo the spell."

The blonde looks up at me in shock.
"W-why did you do that?!" I look at her and say
"Because I knew that I would have changed my mind the second I sent her there."
I walk out and walk into Damon's room, I burst in seeing him and the witch talking.

"Surprise bitches, now.. let's have a talk."

"What are you doing here kai? You're supposed-"
I cut her off without hesitation.
"Supposed to be locked up? Yea I know, you know I thought my Dani, did it. But now that I talked to that blonde bimbo I know what really happened."

I mutter a spell making Damon drop down the floor in pain.
I snap his neck making Bonnie wince, she's scared. Good.
"Where is Daniela?" I look at her with sad eyes for a second before glaring.

"I sent her to the prison world... and I can't get her out until two weeks past by.. it's you're fault Bonnie.. I thought she sent me there but it was you." She walks towards me threatenly making me scoff in annoyance.

"You deserved to stay in the prison world, When two weeks pass by you will be sent there." She walks off making me chuckle, ugh so dramatic.

"Well that was fun, now help me get everything ready for 2 weeks. There are no loopholes this time sadly." Clarice walks away sighing.
I walk back up to Danielas room and lay on her bed sighing.
What did I do? I hope she doesn't loose it.

DANIELAS POV

How could he do this? I thought he was dead and he comes back like nothing and then sends me here?!
I get up and walk back to the Salvatore house, I wonder how long I'll be here.
I walk in and go straight to my room.

I cover myself in my sheets sighing, I was not going to cry over some stupid betrayal...
I let out a sob making me roll my eyes,  I sigh and stop crying.
I drift into a deep sleep pretty easily, I dream about seeing Kai again.

**

I wake up sighing as I take a look around the room, empty.
How was I supposed to get home? I try a little spell but as soon as I do I feel a pain in my chest.
I groan laying back down.

What the actual fuck is going on?