8

| DANIELAS POV |

1 hour later

I was stuck driving with Kai and it was the worst possible thing ever. He wouldn't shut up and he wouldn't let me drive my own car.
"How many hours until we get there?" He glances at me responding

"Like 7 more hours, so let's play a game." I groan leaning back in my seat waiting for him to explain. He stayed quite and stopped the car. I look up from my nails with a confused face.

"What are you doing? We have to go Kai, no time to waste." He ignores my protests and takes his seatbelt off getting out of the car. I huff and stay in my seat, if he was going to ignore me then I am going to ignore him.

He comes around to my door opening it but I stay still and ignore his presence. He rolls his eyes and reaches over me to unbuckle my seatbelt. As he does he is inches near my face, we're so close I can feel his hot breath on my cheek.

he stared at me waiting for me to say something, I scoff turning me head to the side.

"Really? You're ignoring me? Come on! It's a quick stop I need something and we need rest." I ignore him crossing my arms. He gets out of the car and leaves, after twenty minutes or so he comes back in with a different position. The next thing I know I feel his arms wrap around me.

I fight against him and try using my magic but before I could I feel something cuff around both of my wrists. And after that I'm getting thrown onto his shoulder. I fight against him and try getting out of his grip.

"Kai put me down! What are these? Put ME DOWN FUCKER!" After five minutes of him walking I give up and try making my self heavier. I hear him chuckle and start whistling.

"Kaiii put me down I can walk on my own!" I feel him loosing his grip on my waist only to almost fall forward. I  Yelp and grab on to his shirt and neck. He laughs with amusement.

"Awe, I thought you wanted to me to put you down princess, I either carry you the entire way or you go down like This." He does it again making me yell and grab his shirt

"Okay,okay! Stop, I don't wanna fall. At least answer my question, why did you put these on me?!" He hums in amusement readjusting his grip on me which makes me tighten my grip on him.

"Well I don't know if you noticed or not but I don't have magic, you could potentially screw me over with your magic and I will be left to fend for myself." I roll my eyes and huff

"Are we there yet? My legs are getting numb." I yawn starting to get sleepy. I hear him yawn right after me and he responds

"Yea we're here." I watch as the gravel gets replaced with wood, I hear a door open and then I'm set down. I stumble and fall. Fuck.

"You need help there?" He smirks as he looks at me. I roll my eyes and throw a fake laugh at him.

"No. Now what are we here for?" I get up and stomp my feet to wake them up. He looks at me and nods

"Right, I need my grimoire and I left it here for safe keeping.  We need rest and food too by the way." As if on cue my stomach grumbles.
I mentally slap myself and curse at my stomach for making noise at this time.

I nod and start looking,
"What does it look like?" He walks past me and pulls my hand along with him, I take my hand out of his and follow him to a back porch.

"I hid it right under this slab." He kneels down looking up at me I shiver under his stare as he smirks.
He opens up the slab and pulls out a grimoire.
He gets up and walks back into the house.

"Alright we're ready let's go." He shakes his head and smiles.

"We need rest and you're hungry, so get some pjs on or whatever we're staying."