27

| KAIS POV |

I feel someone come up behind me so I turn around and pin them on the ground.
My eyes widen as I realize that it was Daniela, I immediately let go and frown.

"Let's go home." I say in an emotionless voice. I watch as she frowns and then crosses her arms

"No. So come on! I got you a gifttt" I try not to smile.
I almost killed her and she shrugs it off as nothing.
I think she's gone insane.

I roll my eyes and start walking away.

"Immobulus" I try to groan but I couldn't, I watch as she walks in front of me with a glare.

"We are celebrating your birthday, stop being so bipolar!" I hear as she takes a deep breathe and then a smile plays on her face.
"So, come on now, oh haha you can't move." She undos the spell and I sigh.

"I think your the bipolar one..." she shoots me a playful glare and puts a blindfold on me.

"What are you doing?" I hear nothing and start to panic, did she leave me? Before I could think anymore I hear her voice

"SURPRISE!" I take my blindfold off and look down at her to see a stuffed dog in her hand.
I smile and take it slowly from her hands feeling a bit of magic in it.

She smirks at me and I smirk at her, I take the magic and this one feels even more powerful.

"What is this? Why is it so... powerful" she smiles at me and chuckles.

" I don't know but you should try it out and put a name on the tag." I look at her with a confused face,

"But the magic it'll-" she cuts me off

"But nothing just try it!!!" I sigh knowing this magic will go away as soon as I use it.
I mutter a spell and watch as the name cupcake is getting spelled on the tag.

After the spell is over I still feel magic inside of me.
I give her a shocked look and do another spell bringing Daniela closer to me.

I give her a hug and she chuckles into it.

"How? How is this possible?"

"I might have linked magic with mine..." she says as I stop hugging her.
I give her a smile and ask

"Wait so... unlimited magic?" She smiles up at me and nods.
Omg. Wow. I didn't know what to say, Daniela moon has made me speechless.

"Thank you Dani... this is the best gift I've gotten, the magic counts as a bonus." I watch as she smiles and then I put a blindfold on her making her gasp in surprise.

"What are you doing Kai? It's your birthday not mine!!" I chuckle as she whines and grab the stuffed animals I got her and pull down the blindfold.

I watch as her eyes go wide and she immediately hugs me.

"Aweee thank youu." She clears her throat and coughs letting me go.
" I mean thanks Kai." I snicker at her and nod.
—-

| DANIELAS POV |

Once we finished our business in the arcade It was 4:00 pm. So I started to drive to his favorite lake, I watch as he taps his fingers on the door.
I smile at his cuteness, I mean we've been here 3 months.

I might have developed a crush on him, but I need to remember that he can't feel, no matter how charming or hot he is, he can't feel.

Once we get close to the lake he starts smiling wider, and he looks at me with sparkles in his eyes.
I watch as he gets off immediately and comes over to my side pulling me out of the drivers seat as I Yelp.

He hugs me and throws us both into the water. We start laughing as we rise up to the surface.
"Kai really?" He laughs with joy as I join in.

"Yes. Really." I laugh and watch as he comes up closer to me,

Fuck it.

I swim closer to him and set my hands on his chest as he leans down and I lean up.
Our lips connect and once they do Kai immediately kisses back with hunger.