26

| DANIELAS POV |

It was sad seeing him so defensive, so traumatized, so unloved.
I smile as he eats his food with a smile on his face, I look over at the cake and notice the candles are still on.

I get up and run over to the cake grabbing it before the candles went out.
I brought it up to kai and smiled whispering
"Make a wish" he looks at me and smiles and God it was adorable.

I watch as he takes a few seconds to think and then I watch as he blows out all four candles.
I set the cake down and clap.
I see his cheeks slowly start to turn a shade of pink.

| KAIS POV |

I make a wish as she holds the cake.

I wish that we get out of here, and that I live a happy life, I wish that she lives a happy life.

I smile and blow out the candles, I watch as she sets the cake down and starts clapping. I've Never had this experience before but it felt so nice, so loving, and it was just perfect.

Once we finished eating she cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Okay I have the whole day planned out, so go shower because you stink." I chuckle and nod getting up.

"Wanna join Dani?" I say with a smirk on my face.
I watch as she rolls her eyes chuckling.

"Go!" I put my hands up in surrender and walk away laughing.
If Im being honest I was actually excited, I mean it's my first proper birthday.

I take my time in the shower making sure to smell extra good for the occasion.

| DANIELAS POV |

I got the car ready and watched as he came out with a smile.
I open his car door and make a gesture making him chuckle.

I get in the drivers seat and start driving to the mystic grill.
I know not very much, but we're alone and we need to get some karaoke on.

I watch as he smiles when we park.

"The grill? Ooo is this a date Daniela?" I laugh and hit his arm

"Come on, we're going to do karaoke, and you're going to have the best drink of your life." I give him a smile as he nods following me.

He sits down on a stool as I start preparing my specialty.

"So, is this where you take all your boyfriends?" I look up at him with a playful glare
" you, Kai Parker, are not my boyfriend. But no only special people get this treatment, so enjoy it."

He chuckles putting his hand over his chest
"Ouch, oh wait. I don't have a heart." He laughs at his joke and I chuckle knowing that he's right.

2 hours later

"AND WE'RE FEELING GOOOOOD....!"
We fill the air with laughter as we finish his favorite songs.

"And that is how you karaoke." He says with a lazy smile.
We stare in each other's eyes for a while until I look away and grab his arm luring him towards the exit and into the car.

It was barely 12:00 pm so I drove him to an empty chucky cheeses he gasps and looks over at me

"Awe you shouldn't have." I smile grabbing his arm and pulling him into the arcade. 
I look as he looks around with wide eyes, I smile slightly but frown after.

He really didn't have any birthday experience. I'm going to change that.

"We'll come on Kai. Let's go!" He nods following me.

"So now what? Do we just push buttons? Or how do we win?" I frown and sit near him explaining what people usually do in an arcade.

He nods slowly taking in the information as if it were school.

We start playing games and even have a competition on who can win the most tickets. Once we got our tickets we each got prizes.

I got him a stuffed dog plushy with a tag name that was blank waiting for it to be filled.
I come up behind him and I feel myself being pushed down onto the floor with a hand wrapped around my neck.