19

| DANIELAS POV |

I glare at him and wait for him to do the spell.
"Well!?" He looks at me with a smile.

"What was with that moan you made? I liked it." I hit his shoulder and shake my head

"I don't know but if you talk about it again I will go upstairs and leave you alone." He tries hiding a smile and I glare at him

"It's not funny! So do your spell before I take my magic back!" He snorts making me stifle a laugh and then he finally starts his spell.
I watch as Latin words fall out of his mouth, and I can't help but stare at his lips.

I still remember the make out we had last night, and he was right his lips were addictive. I watch as he finishes the spell and his eyes widen.

"What? How are they getting through?" He ignores me and walks outside into a shed. I huff but follow him like a lost puppy, once I catch up I watch as he looks around desperately trying to find something.

"Kai what is going on? What are you looking for!?" He snaps his head up to meet my eyes and starts walking towards me I stay put and look at him confused.

"They're getting through here," he points behind me and I turn to look at where he is pointing only to see a door that wasn't there before.

"What the fuck? But how?" He shakes his head

"I don't know... but we need to destroy it." I nod and start muttering a spell and after a second or two kai repeats after me filling the air with out mutters.
After a second the door bursts pushing us against a wall.  I groan and hear Kai groan at the same time, We both get up and rub our heads I huff out and curse under my breath.

"Well that hurt." I chuckle at him and nod
"Yea that did. Let's go back inside, I'm cold."
He nods walking back inside with me behind him.
I hear him take a deep breathe as he turns around to face me.

"Well now that they can't cross over to kill either of us makes me bored."
I roll my eyes but he was right, what are we supposed to do between those five months together?

"Yea, it's boring now I guess. You should get some rest you look tired." He yawns and nods

"Aren't you going to bed?" I nod lying
"Yea I'll be up later I'm just going to get water."
He hesitates but nods as he goes upstairs.
Once I'm certain that he's in his room I grab a glass of water and sit on the couch.

waiting for the sun to come up i grab snacks.
It was barely 8:56pm I sighed and lay on the couch thinking.
Could I survive with him here? What if he killed me?

I remembered to put up my magic block, yes Kai may be a little more trusting but he was still him.
I mutter my spell and wait for the day to begin

3 days later

It's been 5 days since I've last had sleep, I couldn't do it.
The bruises were gone and I was exhausted, I think I scared Kai while I was on my period.
I laugh at the memory of his face.

-
I watched as Shelby killed a snail on the show on accident and started to cry, later that cry turned into yelling.
I hear as Kai walks in, I look up at him and glare as he stifles a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up kai I swear I'll bury you ali-" I hear as Larry the snail died again with a *crunch* my sentence is interrupted by my sob.

"Omgggg Larry!! I fucking hate you Shelby you fucking bitch!" I hear Kai moving closer and I look up to be met with his eyes on the couch next to me.
I continue sobbing until he starts yelling to stop

"Stop crying! ITS JUST A SNAIL!" I gasp and glare at him, I watch as he takes a gulp and I scream back louder.

"JUST A SNAIL?! NO! ITS FUCKING LARRY! AND DONT YELL AT ME! I'm sensitive... Larry just died for the 19th time."
He looks at me with wide eyes and slowly gets up from the couch walking away slowly as I throw a pillow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am back! Thank you for your patience