24

| KAIS POV |

After two hours or so she finally learned how to swim.
I smile at my accomplishment and at Her's, it was funny dropping her so she could cling on to me.

We finally got out of the water and sat down to eat some sandwiches I made.
"Thank you Kai.." I look at her after I take a bite out of my sandwich With a confused face.

"For what? Making sandwiches? You're welcome I guess, although-" she cuts me off with a giggle. Which I learned that it meant she was tired or drunk, but I'm pretty's sure she was tired.

"No, well yes thank you for the sandwiches. But what I meant was thank you for teaching me how to swim." I chuckle at the way she shyd away

"You're welcome Dani. Come on let's pack up and go back." She frowns and gets up.

"Why? We have 5 months.." I look up at her responding.
"Yea but you're tired, and maybe we can find a way to speed up time?" She nods and grabs her stuff until she opens her bag.

"You can go ahead, I need to change into my clean clothes." I look at her and smirk as she rolls her eyes.

"Well if that's the case princess I think I'll stay for another show." I hear her scoff and giggle as she pushed me away.
I got back to the car and waited for her, after a while I hear her footsteps as she opens the car door.

"Thanks Kai, it was beautiful and i had fun." I look over at her as she gives me a smug smile. I smirk and respond

"You're welcome princess, you know what else is fun?" She hums with a curious face.

"Making out with me." I give her a smirk as she chuckles shrugging.

"Welp I do remember a time where that was fun." I watch as she makes a thinking pose, I chuckle and start turning the car on to leave.

| DANIELAS POV |

On the way back to the Salvatore house we turned up the music and sang along to it.
Kai even sounded good, which surprised me.

I mean if you take one good look at him all you see is a hot guy with a cute smile.
But once you get to know him he's a sociopath, with a bad past and daddy issues.

But he's good deep down.

Once we get home the exhaustion hits me I groan as I open the front door.

"Honey We're Home!" I yell as walk in, I hear a chuckle behind me.
I walk into the living room tossing my bag on the ground and letting my body hit the sofa.

I yawn and start getting comfortable until kai pushes me off making me Yelp.

"What the fuck Kai?" I watch as he lays down on the couch with a grin.
I roll my eyes getting up and try pushing him off.
I struggle to get him off,

"Damn how much do you weigh? 2 tons?" He chuckles and I huff out, until I get an idea and smirk muttering Motus as I watch him get thrown on the ground.

I hear his groans and lay on the couch once again speaking.
"Daniela moon don't play fair." I say smirking.
He gets up groaning and huffs coming close to me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you to @theajedusor07 for voting!