16

| DANIELAS POV |

I hear a chuckle as I exit the bathroom I glare at him and walk away.

"Oh come on princess, you could have just worn my clothes, you look good in them anyway."
He winks after his statement and I roll my eyes. And walk away into what I think his sisters room is closing the door.

I start falling asleep until I hear a whisper In my ear.
I shoot up and look around to find no one around.
I sigh and fall back asleep.

| KAI'S POV |

She looked great in my clothes, I was surprised to say the least when she threw me up against the wall.
She had her power back so it was best to stay on her good side.
But now she had me thinking who really wrote that letter?

I shake my thoughts away and start to drift off into a deep sleep.

3:00am

I wake up to small patters in the hallway and down the stairs, I decided to ignore it and fall back asleep.

| DANIELAS POV |

I get up and groan looking outside noticing that it was still dark.
I had a nightmare about that same man that almost killed me.
I get up not being able to fall back asleep and walk downstairs to grab a cup of water.

I sit in the couch and lay with my arms out until I notice bruise.  What the fuck? And then I remember, the man in my dream.

I walk into the grill with Kai and order drinks, I watch as the man came up to me and questioned me about what I was to Kai.
After Kai and I drank up the evening we walked to my car only to be grabbed from behind.

"What- LET GO OF ME! AHHH! KAI!" I watch as Kai is on his knees with a pained expression and the man is on top of me pushing down my wrists.

That was the end of it, I look down at my wrist rubbing them and I end up staying up the entire night.
I watch as outside starts to light up, I get off the couch and head into the kitchen making coffee, if I was going to stay awake I would need a burst of energy or Kai would ask questions.

I hear him yawn as he walks down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turn around and meet his eyes as he raises his eyebrow

"I thought you were still asleep?" I shake my head as I take a sip of my coffee

"No I woke up early today. So now that we have to wait five months what are we going to do?" He hums as he takes my mug from me taking a sip. I roll my eyes and watch as he gulps more of it down,

"Well, we're just going to have to wait, in the meantime we will be bonding" I throw a fake smile towards him and walk into the living room grabbing my sweater to cover my bruises.

I go back into the kitchen and start taking out eggs until a pain shoots through my stomach I groan and clutch it. Kai walks over and holds me steady,

"What's wrong" I shake my head and head upstairs into the bathroom with him on my tail. I lock the door as he waits outside. I look down and see blood.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I hear many knocks as I grab a pad and wash my hands. I unlock the door and walk out, Kai looks at me with what I'm sure was a fake concerned face. I look at him and wait for him to move when he doesn't I push him back.