42

| KAIS POV |

I walk into her home and follow her towards a room.
" okay sit here, Give me some blood." I extend my arm out towards her as she takes a vile of blood.

"You know, if you betray me I'll kill you." She gives me a glare and walks out of the room muttering something under her breath.

After a minute or two she comes back in.
"Well everything is medically okay..." I give her a look and sigh.
"Well obviously because I'm magically diseased!" She rolls her eyes and lifts her paper up.

"Are you pregnant?" I throw a fake laugh at her and roll my eyes.
"You're not funny." Beige I know it I'm throwing up and I feel her arm steady me as she passes a garbage can to me.

I grip her arm accidentally taking magic from her,
"Ow Kai what the hell?" I feel slightly better making me lift my head towards her.
"You need to give me your magic. Put it in an object or whatever." She backs away slightly shaking her head.

"No this is my magic. Get away from me kai."
I roll my eyes and groan dramatically.

"I need your magic to stay alive and if I don't take it from you we all die. So come on give me your magic."
She looks at me warily but ends up sighing and she starts muttering a spell while holding a knife.

Once she's done she glares at me and stabs my leg making me wince.
"Ah what the fuck?" I feel magic fill me up and I feel much better.

"That was for our siblings." I smirk up at her and take the knife out of my leg.

"Thanks sissy, now if you would excuse me..." I was starting to walk out when I feel her hand wrap around my arm.
"Do you regret it?" I look down at her and start feeling this weird sadness.. this guiltiness.

I look at her for a while and I start to nod until the door cracks open.
I look over to see her play thing standing in the doorway.

"Well I have to go. Thanks again sis!" I pat rambo on the back and walk out.

I hang up smiling.
What was going on with me? I felt all gooey and soft, it was disgusting!
But I liked her... a lot, I would have to talk to her tomorrow and let her know.

I fall asleep with her on my mind.

| DANIELAS POV |

I hear footsteps approaching my bed I groan and mutter a quick Motus making a loud crash.
I get up and look down to see Kai groaning and smiling.
"Kai what the hell?" He gets up and smiles

"Good morning to you too princess, we need to talk." I roll my eyes and nod walking into the bathroom.
I clean myself up and brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I walk back out to see my bed made and Kai sitting in it.
"What did you need to talk about? Thanks for making my bed." He pats the space next to him and I walk over sitting on it.

"You're welcome, now, when I won the merge... I inherited Luke's emotions.. so I can feel now as you know." I nod as if saying "keep going"
He takes a deep breath and stands up making me furrow my eyebrows together.

"Kai what's wrong?" I watch as he paces back and forth until he stops right in front of me.
"You're scaring me kai... what the help is it? Are you hurt?"
He ignores me and leans down as he meets my lips.