Epilogue

Ziyi’s POV

“I must say my little brother isn’t that bad, congratulation, you brat,” Nana says after watching Justin’s group debut MV. Indeed the song is quite catchy. It is actually really nice to listen.

“But guys, you have to admit, the song was composed just perfectly. And this lyrics…I am speechless,” Xukun adds and we all can’t help but laugh. It is his song after all. He kept his promise and now works as a producer. He seems a lot happier than before. Nana finally looks like an alive human being. Even though at first it was quite rough and some of the fans were furious about Xukun’s decision but most of them respected it. And I guess now they can still listen to his songs. They are just performed by someone else.

“What do you think, Xukun? I did really good, right?” Justin question’s his one and only idol with shiny eyes.

“I think you will steal my fans’ hearts,” he responds and a big grin appears on the young boy’s face. “But don’t get too happy. You still have to practise a lot,” Nana nags quickly gaining a pout from Justin.

“Oh, sis, just chill a bit,” Mina says smiling proudly while Nana shows her tongue but then chuckle slightly.

"Anyway,” Mina continues and take my hand away. A coldness hit my arm and I already want her back next to me. She takes out something from her bag smiling brightly. “I’ve got a present for all of you!” Mina exclaims giving every one of us her debut album. I am so proud she debuted solo. She doesn’t have as many fans as she would in a group but she doesn’t care. For me it’s even better. I don’t have to worry about a bunch of guys. Beside I guess they must be quite sensitive if they listen to ballad songs. Now I know that I will listen to this album until she release a new one.

“I can’t believe this,” Xukun says shaking his head. “You did the same with your first album. You have already forgotten?” Qinjia snaps making us all laugh a little.

“We have so many things to celebrate! I’ll bring some food and drinks from the kitchen,” Nana says and we all know what she means. “I’ll help you,” Mina and Qinjia say at the same time.

I would never think that I would see them three together smiling sincerely at each other. Hugging, laughing. It seemed impossible for me to be with Mina yet I feel the happiest when I hold her hand. Kiss her lips. Look at her amused face. That eyes that used to be always cold as ice now emit warmth and joy.

“I have something in my car. I forgot! Ziyi, come with me. I won’t be able to bring it here alone,” Yanjun says and I nod my head. We walk out from Xukun’s and Nana’s apartment in silence.

“I have never seen you so happy. Like literally never before,” Yanjun says as a small smile appears on his face.

“I know. It must have been shocking. My relationship with Mina I mean,” I state. I was so afraid how will he things turn out but surprisingly they all got along. They accepted Mina. The real Mina.

“Not really. You were acting strange. I knew someone else than Nana is on your mind,” he says casually and I stop in my tracks wondering if my ears work correctly. “W-what did you say?”

“Ahh…I honestly wonder how it is possible that they didn’t have a clue. Of course I knew about your feelings for Nana. But I figured you would feel more comfortable if I don’t mention that,” he confess and I look at him in disbelief. “Was it that obvious?” I question.

“Not at first. But after Xukun’s accident you were quite obvious,” he says chuckling under his breath softly. “But don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me,” Yanjun adds. “But under one condition.”