Chapter 29: Graham Norton

~Later at the Graham Norton show~

“Come here girly. We’re going to dress you up,” Caroline said, using her finger to beckon me over. I looked up from my comfortable spot on the couch and shook my head. She gave me a pointed look so I hesitantly went over to the makeup up chair that she was at.

“Why am I getting dressed up?” I asked as I sat down. She fiddled with my hair, silently trying to decide what to do with t.

“I guess the boys forgot to tell you,” She mumbled, finally letting go of my hair and getting out her make up supplies. As she laid everything out she told me what the boys had forgotten to, “Simon called and told the boys that the public is loving the fact that you and Louis are together. The fans are going nuts with Laden. There’s a lot of press going on around you to. So he wants you guys to go out altogether for the interview.”

“Do I have to?” I wined, crossing my arms together in a pout, “Today hasn’t really been going well for me and I really don’t wanna go out there.”

She gave me a look, “What happened? Spill.”

Sighing, I told her the story of what happened the night before and what happened this morning. She reacted in all the right places. She listened intensely, as she curled my hair. When I was done, she gave me a light hug. “Oh honey. You poor thing. That’s terrible.”

“I just hate that he accused Harry of doing that. Harry is his best friend and knows better than to do something like that. That’s what really bothers me. I don’t want to be the one to come in between their relationship. You know?”

“Oh darling, you have to let them work this out between themselves. Their big boys, they’ll figure it out eventually.”

“Yea. I guess.”

She started on my makeup so I shut my mouth so she could work.

The boys were in the other dressing room, getting their makeup and stuff done by Lou. I’m sure she was having the time of her life, as I could hear her screaming from across the hallway. They boys were becoming restless and antsy like they always did before a big show.

“Here. Go put this on,” Caroline commanded shoving a white bag into my hands. Groaning I took them behind the changing screen. In record time I switched into the clothes that she gave me and put my other ones on the side to change back into after the show. When I came back out, Caroline turned to look at me and gasped. “You look great!”

“You sure. I’m not used to showing so much skin,” I said uncertainly, looking down at the white skirt.

“You are going to knock those boys dead,” She giggled, reaching out her hand for me to take. I took it, and she slowly spun me around to get the full view. “You really do look amazing. A cute, sexy country girl. Come see for yourself.” She dragged me over to the full length mirror on the back of the door.

I looked at myself and couldn’t help but gasp. I looked good. No, I looked great, “Wow. I look…”

“Hot,” She answered. She glanced down at her watch and panicked, “Oh boy. You need to go. Like right now!!”

She quickly rushed me out of the room, and to the side stage where I would meet up with the boys. They were apparently already out there and all I had to do was wait for my cue. Caroline wished me good luck before heading back to the dressing room. I stood by the side stage nervously waiting for my named to be called. I was so not ready for this.

“Everyone please welcome the girl that’s been on everyone’s minds… Caden Jones!!” Graham announced giving me my cue to walk out.

I took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage. A big smile was plastered on my face as I waved at the crowd. My heart was pounding and I just hoped that I wouldn’t trip and fall. I gave Graham a quick hug and joined the boys on the couch. They boys were looking at me wide eyes and slightly opened mouths.